LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Guest BrittneyTheBabysitter

Guest BrittneyTheBabysitter

post-7297-1153113294_thumb.jpgWell, lemme see, I have been coming to this site for a little bit now, kinda like the "long time listener, first time caller type of thing". I thought it was about darn time I posted here. I am Brittney and I do babysitting for ABDL's on the Phone (don't worry I'm not gonna spam ya..just being honest) over at phone a mommy, and I have to tell you, i LOVE this place. I have really gotten into this fetish since I started my job. This is great and I have learned SO much, thank you for helping me on my journey to find out more about this little fetish, it's wonderful *big smile*.

Well that's basically it, just wanted to say hi and let everyone know who I am.

Ciao little one's

~Britt~

post-7297-1153113294_thumb.jpg

So I guess my questions are as follows (and this is just curiosity -- I guess I'd be curious for the answers to these from any type of pone-sex (or similar) line worker):

How much of a given hour are you actually on the phone?

With how much lines like that tend to charge (I can't say I know exact prices, but every phone sex line I've heard of is in terms of dollars/minute), does this mean you're making big bucks/hour, or do you not really see that much of it?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope my curiosity doesn't scare you off.

Check out the buffet (the stuffed mushrooms are heavenly!)

come on guys...really! don't doubt for a second

that this wasnt just another spaming. "brittany"

hasn't been back here since "she" posted!

don't believe me? check out her profile. talk to yall

later.

Brian, this isn't a spam message since she hasn't left a phone number to ring her on, or a website to look at more infomation. There isn't even any infomation about that sort of stuff on her profile.

All the other women who have spammed the board recently have left phone numbers and other details in the message.

well, maybe not "spam" but its certainly

nothing more than public relations. she

never ever posted anything until people

started complaining about her place of

employment "spamming" the boards,

and then she hasn't come back since that

post. don't you find that a bit odd of a new

member?

by the way, i am not complaining about it

anymore.. just pointing it out. her profile

states when she was on here last which

happens to be the day she posted this letter.

I'm certainly not taking sides, but as she did "Mention" her home web site I do consider it a add of sorts, on her side she was alot nicer about it than others. I personally don't see what others could get out of a phone conversation, but I do have a mommy. To not post doesn't imply that she isn't browsing the forums though.

It does nothing for me when my "Mommy" talks baby talk to me on the phone other than to miss her more, till she arrives home. Just my little bit on the subject. I'm more likely to read the thread just to see if she would answer Morv's questions, which seem to be of interest, not only to him ;)

Yeah it is an ad of sorts. But what I was saying was that there was no link in her message to the site. It just mentioned the name. All the other spam posts have had a link and phone number.

Also, yeah it is weird that she hasn't been back on since. I think most other new people would come back on and look around the site a bit more, especially if they had taken the time to introduce themselves.