LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping without knowing

Hi everyone, I've been away for a long time cos I got bored with the whole online forum thing, but I've decided to come back, partly to share my amazing experience today. Anyway, I have been wearing nappies non-stop for 4 days, which is the longest ever for me, and have both wet and messed them. I did a poo this morning in my night-time nappy before having a shower, so I wouldn't have to have another shower later on to help clean up the mess. I went about my day as usual, changing my nappy after lunch which was very wet but not at all messy. It was when I was changing to go to bed that I got a big surprise; I took my nappy off to find it was considerably messy! In other words, at some point today I did a poo in my nappy without even realising it.

When I went to Mexico and came back sick with the runs, I woke up messy. i didn't know I was messy until I pulled them down to go pee. Good thing I had on a Goodnite.

Pooping without knowing about may be an indicator that something is not right you should get it checked out with the doctor just to rule anything serious.

Maly.

• 5 weeks later...

when i was ill, and in bed for several days after hurting my back I had several incidents like that where I woke up to find a bit of mess in my diaper. I was really scared at that point because I thought I was getting worse with my back. Anyway, after consulting with my doctor she told me that sometimes when the muscles in the back stop spasming and start to relax that is when you can become temporarily faecal incontinent, she told me that you have to worry if it happens for a prolonged period. This was the only time that I had to use barrier creams to stop my skin from getting diaper rash, really weird feeling having nappy cream on my butt.

Whilst my back was mending for about three days I was completely incontinent before gaining control of my bowels, and eventually being able to stand up again without the aid of zapain pills, and morphine patches.

• 5 months later...

hi Rusty, it was a little bit more than i am admitting to ! took me an age to clean up. even though i am urinary incontinent (I have to wear 24/7) I generally do not use my diapers for pooping.

I was really, really glad i was wearing a diaper this morning, if it had been ordinary underwear it would have gone everywhere, and bye bye underwear.

• 2 years later...