LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting

So I was browsing for jobs and came across an ad looking for an ab babysitter (non-sexual). Never really considered this but my bf encouraged me, saying I'm an awesome mommy (blush) and that babysitters are in high demand and charge up to $200./hr in our area. :o I think for that kind of money, I can give it a try. Except I still consider myself new to this lifestyle and am by no means a pro babysitter. Currently I'm making plans to meet (in public) for an interview later this week. My bf says if it doesn't work out, I could run an ad and seek out ABs, although I'm not really sure about that. There's a lot of weird people out there lol. Any advice on how much I can charge, being this will be my first babysitting job? Really any advice would be apriciated!

Having my boyfriend come with isn't an option. The guy had a pic of a nice nursery on his ad, but idk if it's his or just a photo he pulled off the web. I'm thinking I'd like to stay at $100., but my bf says take anything over $50. Which I get, that's still twice as much as the average job in our area. But I looked up ab babysitters for our area, and all that came up was his ad. So I'm thinking I'm probably the only serious response he got. Which puts me in a good position, assuming he has the money to pay me. If that was his nursery, I'm thinking he does. But I'm wondering if I should even do it. My bf goes back and forth from encouraging to jealous. :/ he knows the job would be good for me financially, and hopes spending more time in a caretaker role will help with some of anxiety I have. All of which I agree with. But then he worries that I may be too stressed from the job to be his mommy (possible) or that I'll fall in love with this guy (not likely, since the dude is 23, too young for me). The other touchy issue is that my husband has no idea my bf and I are into this lifestyle. I've told him I'm looking into a babysitting job (not a total lie, and believable because I've done babysitting on and off in the past). But how do I explain making $100/hr babysitting? I can't. So I'd be hiding money from my husband. I really don't like that idea, at all. It's hard enough to hide pacifiers, diapers and bottles. I know a lot of this goes beyond abdl issues. It's an ab issue, a poly issue and a trust and honesty issue. I just really needed to let it out.

Make sure you have a Life Insurance Policy from the Smith & Wesson Company in your diaper bag! Also, make sure your boy friend can see where you are with GPS tracking so you can feel safe and let the client know people are keeping track of you in case he's planning any unwelcome surprises for you.

If you can, have your boyfriend drop you off, so he knows your location. Setup safe calls every 15 minutes, and if you don't make one, he sends in the Calvary or Smith &

Yeah I know all the safety guidelines. My bf being involved just isn't a possibility. We already have a nice public place picked for meeting, at his request, so that's a positive. Could have been picked for false security, but my boyfriend, best friend and husband all know where I'm going. I'll set up calls every 15 min

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...