LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new mommy looking for online baby

Hello. I'm new to the abdl world and I'm looking for an online baby to take care of. I have 3 children ranging from age 5 to 18 months. My youngest has some health issues. I have a very strong maternal instinct and I would do anything for my kids. I enjoy reading, playing with my kids, listening to music, and watching tv. I'm not sure what else to say besides the fact that I am very new to this so I may need someone who is patient enough to handle a newcomer.

• Like 1

Hi, I've been quite successful with having online mommy's in the past, have even met three of them, if there is any help you need or are looking for online ideas, give me a holler, would be tickled pink to chat with you.

One of my boys is still in diapers. The older two were potty trained by 18 months. They had no intrest in diapers. Im actually newly seperated and the only one i know who is abdl is a good friend of mine. Hes actually the one that perked my intrest. While over his house he admitted to me about it and the more stuff he showed me the more i was interested until i decided to check some sites out. For me it is completely the need to feel needed because as my kids grow i realize they dont need me as much. I have a very strong maternal instinct and actually overwhelm some people because i naturally baby anyone im close to. I try to take care of everyone.

• Like 1

LIke someone else said, most people would love to have a mommy, online or otherwise. My girlfriend can't bring herself to participate, and I live in an area completely devoid of mommies, sitters or nurseries. My ageplay age is 12 to 18 months, and I love being babied, but it just doesn't seem likely anytime soon.

Hello, welcome to caring for adult babies. It is a wonderful and gratifying experience. I'm an experience pansexual mommy age 40. I have been caring for a doll babies since 1996. I'm a former member of the diaper pail fraternity. I've attended two events for this lifestyle and had a great time.

If you need anything, or ever like to talk about raising adult babies books or anything else don't hesitate to send me a private message. Welcome welcome welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

One of my boys is still in diapers. The older two were potty trained by 18 months. They had no intrest in diapers. Im actually newly seperated and the only one i know who is abdl is a good friend of mine. Hes actually the one that perked my intrest. While over his house he admitted to me about it and the more stuff he showed me the more i was interested until i decided to check some sites out. For me it is completely the need to feel needed because as my kids grow i realize they dont need me as much. I have a very strong maternal instinct and actually overwhelm some people because i naturally baby anyone im close to. I try to take care of everyone.

Wow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...