LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

People discovering your diapers after you die...

all they would find are my diapers, footies, and my cuddlies, 2 of the 3 everyone knows I have, (there are some that don't know I sleep in diapers), and they might find a baby bottle nipple, but no bottle, well maybe a home made one I made from a baby juice bottle just to see if I can drill out the cap precisely(I was close, just a little shaving here and there) but its never been used for that, and the would see that the nipple is pushed down like its a button, I don't really think they will care if or when they notice that, I think my step father would be more concerned with eyeballing my 47 inch 3d tv, and well mom will have to deal with being a young'un down

What it comes down to is "Do I care what people think about me after I'm dead?" / "Do I want to make other people feel uncomfortable due to what they will find?".

It's not a big deal, many people have weird kinky stuff and secrets, it's just life. Compared to the immensity of death, fretting about abdl stuff seems like worrying about the small-fry. ;)

What about dressing in your finest diaper attire, call the local news media and make a spectacle of your self in the town square before you die?

Chances are, nobody will have time to sort through your stuff until after the funeral, because the people that would be going through it are pretty much the same ones planning the funeral, talking to people, etc. So when they finally get around to discovering your cache, all that will be done.

I wear diapers fairly openly for a medical issue, everyone that matters knows.

Some find the cloth nappies and plastic pants a bit strange but whatever,

I wouldn't care. I would be dead so it wouldn't matter. People would automatically think I had bladder problems but if they find my AB adult sized pacifier and AB clothes, then they might wonder "Huh, what the heck is this?" and as for baby items and toys, they might think they belong to my kids when they were little and if I was old, they might think they belonged to grand kids or great grand kids who come and visit. Only someone who is into the whole AB/DL thing would put two and two together while a vanilla person wouldn't know unless I had a AB nursery. I am not sure if my mom would tell everyone that I actually liked diapers and didn't have a bladder problem to began with or if my husband would tell anyone including our kids.

So I read this and thought hmmmmmm.... I know someone I trust that I can ask. My aunt is a undertaker, I asked what she has found. I got a ear full of what she has found. She is very sweet and open minded but some of the stuff I would not put on here.

I've never given it much thought, but I don't think folks would find much that was shocking. My home-health caregivers know all about my plushies and dolls (which are all over my bedroom). I explained to them a long time ago that one, I found such things comforting, and two, it was a way of experiencing the feminine childhood I never had. Even my brothers know about my dolls, as I've posted pics of them on Facebook, so it's not as if that would be a huge revelation to them.

I recently had to clean out my father in laws estate with my wife. We came across a stash of depends pull ups and also discovered a lot of stains on his mattress. My wife commented that maybe he should have had more and better diapers.

The moral here, better to be outed for having worn thick diapers than not having done so.

I recently had to clean out my father in laws estate with my wife. We came across a stash of depends pull ups and also discovered a lot of stains on his mattress. My wife commented that maybe he should have had more and better diapers.

The moral here, better to be outed for having worn thick diapers than not having done so.

This has already been covered. Anyway, I don't care what anyone thinks about me at the moment its their stuff not mine, i will, like others have said be dead so way beyond care or concern.

I am me, accept don't accept, either way i am very content being me.

Maly.

One of the S&M clubs around here (I'm not into that, but have some friends who are) have an agreement where they will go in and "clean up" each others stuff in the event the worst happens.