LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wearing 24/7

I have been wearing 24/7 for a week solid now and I love it. But I have been running into some issues and need some help/ advice. My first problem is a I need a recommendation for a good pull up to wear everyday. I have been wearing depends real fit for men this whole week and I like them because they are not noticeable but they leak like crazy. so whats a good pull up I can wear everyday?

my second question is during week one I was able to pee easily sitting/laying down. now as I go into week 2 I find it to be harder to pee in different positions so if anyone could offer some advice itd be appreciated. thanks

In my experience, pull-ups aren't really a good solution if all or most of your urine is going to go into the garment. Abena and Tranquility make pull-ups that hold more than RealFits, but I strongly recommend a high quality tape-on diaper, such as the products from Molicare or Abena. Another huge advantage of a diaper so that you do not need to take of your trousers and shoes to change.

Since I'm incontinent, I can't really offer any advice about how to pee in different positions. That's something that came naturally for me.

Same hear on the pullups not working right for me my biggest problem with the is the padding dont come up high enogh and leak in several places. Another thing is you have to undress to change them and public restrooms are dirty. I like the tape on diapers and would reccommed the molicares and Abena4 series as well.

Ways to hide your diapers: Wear underwear over them. Buy plastic pants, they catch diaper leaks before your pants do. Buy onsies or snap crotch T-shirts. I personally use all these options, not at the same time. Consider where you are going to be and for how long in worst case scenario. Thats how parents handle stuff for real babies. Take a backpack places for emergencies.

thanks for the advice I have plastic pants im just scared someone is going to hear them crinkle. where can I get onsies that aren't at an outrageous price?

The abena 4 seriers plastic back dont make noise that I can hear the Tranquility ATNs make noise while unclothed but dont hear them while clothed. As for onsies Baby pants .com they are under $30 per onsie

You can wear an Abena M4 or Dry 24/7 or Comficare diaper without anyone noticing it.

It's only you who sees the bulge in your pants...no one cares. I have worn all of these diapers under my normal everyday clothes and even with a booster pad like the abri-let maxi also. No one noticed,.....

Yes, Inconito is right: nobody notices, as long as you are not wearing super tight fitting clothes.

Today I gave a presentation in front of 30 senior executives while wearing an Abena M2. I keep my diaper snug and prevent sagging by wearing Abri-Fix pants over it.

Good luck.

My own pattern of wetting is variable. It doesn't really matter so don't worry about it. As I see things, one's bladder is something to ignore and forget about- that way it can't run your life or become a problem to you :) As to which diaper to wear, that is going to vary and there are a lot of considerations. Few diapers take to flooding very well, and only the best ones can deal with that, but lesser diapers can work so long as you slow the flow down and don't go past their capacity. Even as much as they get bashed, I find Depends to be rather dependable- they are a very consistent diaper that really works within their limits. It's that they have rather small and narrow limits that causes nmost people to not like them :whistling: I wore their pull-ups to work daily for over a year and they never once leaked without me expecting them to.

Betty

I like your comment on depends...and note that another aspect for which they are dependable is they can be found in many brick-and-mortar stores, so can be had on short notice without ordering and waiting. Thus it is I often wear them when I feel the need, and I often reinforce them with a Tena Serenity pee pad for a booster.

• 2 years later...