LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Joanne and Rachel

candy.gif

choco.gif

• Like 1

I think this needs a petition as surely there must be a market for it by the big confectionery groups but meanwhile thank you Christine for the super Fairy Princess Tiara shaped chocolate.

Well, if anyone across the pond would propose it to, say, Cadbury, I would be quite comfortable, Actually, it would be more a matter of marketing than of anything innate. I have no idea of how we could get the legalities done. Usually if a company wants to use something not originated there. they offer a small amount to the originator, who, if she is smart knows she cannot develop it herself, so, if she wants to see it become a reality that badly will take the nominal sum and let it go at that. Now because this is an "alternative lifestyle" board, I coulde not do so without exposure so someone else would have to do it and the nominal amount would not be sufficient for me to quarrel over; as long as I could actually get my greedy little paws on the real thing. I was instrumental in the program for a replacement for Comco rubber panties so maybe I can start something here. It sounds like a good idea even if "fairy" is dropped, and I am certainly game

That came about in the following way: If you go to my About Me and scrll down to the picture of the tiaras you will find a link to a page that lets you get the lines that I used in that section. I then decided to set up an advanced version which I will put up within a week or so. This was a resutl of some of the things I demonstraet how to do with the software that I include in that

UPDATE EDIT: v2.0 ADVANCED KIT is in and the link is in place

That candy bar image looks so real to me that I will be thinking about a nice BIG bar like it ALL DAY!!

Actually they could make several kinds under that sub-label: Solid, dark, toffee filled, caramel filled, raspberry jelly filled, peanut butter marshmallow and nougat filled

Then there's orange cream, cherry cream, leon cream, mint cream andBUTTERCREAM: DROOL....SWOON...THUD!

chocodark.gif

RICH DARK SEMI-SWEET!

bwrap.gif

butter.gif

Then we start with the bags of minautures