LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother in law

charlotte-DL

"It's not your fault baby mummy should have realised her baby wasn't potty trained." She pulls him up and then reaching down the side of the sofa pulls out a pink potty with princess written on it. She yanks down his pyjama bottoms and wet training panties and sits him down just before he loses control.

"I'm putting you back in diapers princess , be a good girl and finish going potty while mummy gets supplies." She leaves him going upstairs to get some diapers.

When mummy pulls out the potty, Jamie is left speechless, but left with the option of that or to wet himself, he uses the potty for the first time in many years. Left sitting there while Charlotte goes to get his "supplies", he feels like the helpless little child but at the same time he feels wonderful inside.

Charlotte comes over and blind folds him sticking a pacifier into his mouth. She then gets some baby wipes and cleans his private area and bottom.

"Baby stop telling me what I can and should do it's obvious your not an adult. I can't believe your 39 I've known smarter baby girls." She says as she pulls him to his feet. Then she gets some shaving foam and starts shaving all his hair off.

"Don't move baby sissy." She says as she shaves all the hair on his body off starting at his private area.

Once done she wipes it all off with a wet cloth. "That's better your all smooth just like a baby girl should be." She says happily then she pushes him down onto a plastic mat and puts him in a super thick diaper so he won't be able to walk then she slides really frilly plastic panties over his diaper. Then she dresses him in a very frilly pink baby dress.

"That's better baby Jamie you look how you act now.." She removes his blind fold

Charlotte grabs hold of his ear and gives his diapered bottom 5 firm smacks.

"I'm going to give you help baby, I don't want you to worry about anything my baby." She leads him upstairs.

"I think it's time you go to bed baby you seem tired." She says motherly. "Now if you dare remove your your diaper or anything else I'll make you regret it I love you and I only want what's best for you my baby." She says.

Charlotte does hear you moving around but decides to let you think you had got away with it once she knew you were asleep she comes back in and very gently being carefull not to wake you glad you were sound sleeper she dresses you back in the dress this time though locking you in it.

Then she tucked you back in and kisses your cheek before leaving the room.

She then goes back downstairs to wait till you woke up.

After a few hours of peaceful sleep, Jamie started to stir a little in his bed. When he became more aware he realised that something was different, then he felt that familiar satin feel surrounding his body once more. He new straight away that it was the same dress that he had removed earlier, but for the life of him couldn't work out how it got back on him. He got out of his bed and instantly tried to remove it once more, but this time there was something different, it was locked at the back of the neck. Now he knew his mummy had refitted his dress and locked him in.

Charlotte was in the kitchen with her friend Emily having a coffee. When she heard Jamie coming down the stairs as he entered the kitchen Charlotte got up and walked towards him.

"Awww your awake princess." She says as she checks his diaper with out asking him.

She then strokes his check. "Sweetie this is Emily my friend can you say Emily." She says teasing him.

Emily smiles trying not to laugh. "He's adorable Charlotte."

Charlotte is a little shocked by his reaction at first but was happy she could tell he wasn't resisting that much.

She follows him and as he lays on the sofa crying she gently starts rubbing his diapered bottom to help calm him down.

"Sweetie it's ok your safe, Emily is my best friend think of her as your auntie ok." She gently rolls him over.

"I didn't know you were going to wake up baby" she says as she wipes his eyes before cuddling him.

"Now come back in the kitchen you can have cake." She leads him into the kitchen and with Emily's help into a brand new large highchair you see by the door a large buggy.

"OK mommy, I'm sorry for having a sissy fit" said Jamie, "It was just a bit of a shock to be wearing the dress again when I took it off".

Going back with Charlotte to the kitchen, Jamie see's Emily sitting there still, " hi Emily its nice to meet you, mommy says I am to call you Aunty Emily, so I will if that is OK".

It is then that Jamie spots the highchair and buggy in the corner.

"Mommy are those for me as well? Can I have my cake now?"

Charlotte smiles at him as she ties a bib round his neck. "Yes you can have some cake princess." She picks up a bowl and a baby spoon and starts feeding him.

"Open wide for mummy." She says as she slides the first spoonful into his mouth.

Once done she gets some wipes and cleans his face.

"Would you like to go to the park sweetie?" She asks

• 2 months later...