LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother in law

charlotte-DL

(This is for me and sissydreams.)

Charlotte was 25 and living with her husband who she had married 5 months a go he was a lot older then her but she loved him dearly. She was 6'1 and had a stunning figure she had long blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

The only person who hated the fact she married him was his son. Charlotte thought he was useless and lazy as he was 39 and still acting like a teenager.

After a long conversation she had reluctantly agreed to let him move in after he had been sacked for constantly being late and unprofessional behaviour.

She had just dropped her husband off at the airport and pulled up in the drive way she smiled. She loved their home it was exactly how she liked it clean and beautiful she opened the front door to find her son in law . .

Jamie had never really liked Charlotte from day one. yes she is beautiful and he could see why his father had married her, but Jamie had always been his mothers son, some would even say a bit of a mummy's boy. Even since the day she had been taken from him, he felt like a lost soul. He knew that his father loved him, but at the same time his father was a businessman with a career to pursue.

she shakes her head as he walks past her. "ok but come back down once you've put that in your room we need to go through the ground rules." she says confidently smiling wondering how he was going to react to how she had redecorated his old room.

It was now painted pink with a princess boarder the bed beautiful it had pink sheets and a doll in the middle of the bed it looked like a little girls bedroom it wasn't intended for Jamie but he would have to put up with it.

Jamie opened his bedroom door and his jaw dropped, along with his bags to the ground. His stepped back to immediately check the doors of the upstairs hallway just to make sure that he had gotten the right room. There was no mistake, this was his old room but now somewhat different.

Charlotte got bored of waiting for Jamie to come down and started cooking dinner while she waited. she was looking forward to talking to him glad she had convinced her husband to give her full control of everything including Jamie's allowance she was going to set strict rules she wanted Jamie to treat her like she really was his mother.

With Jamie having put his things in the room, he had just been sitting there on the edge of the bed thinking about his situation, when he heard Charlotte shouting him to come downstairs. His father was always fair with him but had told him that whilst living in his house, if he wasn't around then Charlotte was in complete control. If he heard otherwise then there would be hell to pay when he returned.

"Me and your father let you stay here cause we both care about you, believe it or not I don't want to have to be the evil step mother. But its because we care about that we need to help you sort your life out now tomorrow I'm going to help you look for a job." she pauses taking a sip from her glass.

For the first time in a long while, Jamie actually sensed that although she was being strict and firm with him, there was some definite hints of genuine care towards him. He knew that drink and him didn't really get on together, he used to have what some would say was a decent looking body until the drink had gotten hold of him. He wanted to find another job but would have liked a bit of a break from that to chill out for a bit, having left school and gone straight into work, but he wasn't in a position to argue.

He listened to Charlotte and thought that what she was saying was making sense to him. Yes he did miss his mother and yes he did need some help in sorting out his life at the moment. Could he let this woman be his new mother, he thought that only time would tell but was slowly getting used to her and realising that she was not as bad as he first thought she was.

she smiles at Jamie. " ok its a deal we will work together im proud of you" she says finishing her glass of wine. She thinks for a moment as he offers to help with the dishes.

"thanks for offering but not today , you go finish unpacking then in about 30 minutes come down in your pyjamas and we will watch a movie does that sound good sweetheart?" she says smiling as she collects the dishes and starts washing up letting him see she had made chocolate brownies. she knew they were his favourite.

"OK then" replied Jamie, "I will be back down in a bit".

Jamie left the room and went back upstairs to his new bedroom. It gave him chance to look over it properly this time. His first impression was that if he had had a little sister when he was younger, this is what her room would have looked like. A thick pile deep pink carpet with pale pink walls, and matching bed covers. There was a dressing table, a chest of drawers and one of the walls had a row of fitted wardrobes.

He wasn't impressed with it but at the same time he found it quite relaxing, so for now he was not going to say anything. He started to put some of his things away but found that a couple of the drawers and one of the wardrobes were locked, no matter what he did they would not open. Never mind, he would tell Charlotte when he went back downstairs, so for now he just used the other spaces.

Realising that it was time to go back downstairs, he decided to change, but then arose problem 2. He did not own any pyjamas, it was something he never really liked, but he knew Now was not the time to upset Charlotte.

" Charlotte " he shouted down the stairs, "I have a problem, I don't have any pyjamas".

Charlotte finished cleaning up the kitchen up before sitting down in the lounge watching tv. After a few minutes she got her iPad and started shopping online she had just ordered some large adult diapers when she heard Jamie shout down.

"That's ok sweetheart I brought you some there in the top draw near your bed." She shouts up. The ones she had got him were purple with a pink heart on. She thought they were so cute when she saw them. Plus she wanted to see how Jamie would react she was prepared to spank him.

Opening the dresser drawer by the bed, Jamie nearly died of shock when he saw what lay before him. He didn't mind the room but when he saw the pyjamas he decided that he had to say something. Picking them up, he went downstairs to find Charlotte.

Charlotte listened to what Jamie had to say before getting up and walking over to him she gave his bottom a firm smack. Then she took hold of his ear and lead him upstairs to his bedroom.

"Jamie I really thought we were going to have such a good evening but you need to learn to do as I tell you." She says as she starts striping him.

"I brought these for you cause I think you will look gorgeous in them." She pauses as she removes his pants leaving him standing there naked. She then pulls him over her lap as she sits down on the bed then she gives him 20 hard smacks.

"Now baby are you going to be a good boy for me?" She asks as she rubs his bottom.

"I'm sorry Charlotte, please stop, I promise to be a good little boy for you and do what you want", cried Jamie, "I will wear the pyjamas, they are very nice, thankyou for buying them for me".

Charlotte smiles at him as he apologies she rubs his bottom a little more before pushing him so he's laying on the bed.

"From now on you will do exactly what i say." She says.

"Yes I'll dress you and I will from now on." She says as she gets a key out and opens one of the draws pulling out a thick pair of pink training panties.

She then walks back to bed and slides them up his legs and makes sure they fit nice and snug. She then dresses him in the pyjamas.

"You look adorable now please be a good boy for me." She says hugging him she gently rubs his back.

When Charlotte finally stopped, he thought he had gotten away with things. When he saw her with the key to the drawer, he soon realised why it would not open for him. When she pulled out the pair of training panties, he then realised why the drawer was locked in the first place. He thought better than to argue any more though, his botty was sore enough already.

"There thick to remind you I'm in control." She says helping him to his feet.

"Your a lovely little boy now go down stairs and pick a movie I'll be down in a minute just got to call your daddy." She pats his bottom sending him on his way.

She then goes into her bedroom and rings her husband and after talking for 20 minutes she goes downstairs and into the kitchen and gets the chocolate brownies then she gets a plastic beaker and fills it with milk for him and a glass of wine for herself.

"There you go baby" she says placing the tray on the coffee table.

"What movie do you want to watch?" She asks

At that point he didn't need the panties to remind him who was in charge, his botty was telling him that. But he did not argue and went downstairs. Later when Charlotte reappeared, he was sitting in the living room thinking what to watch. He thought that he had best choose a kids film so as no to upset her.

"Charlotte, can we watch the Jungle Book" said Jamie, "it always made me happy when I used to watch with my mum when I was younger. It might be fun to watch it with you now".

Jamie had decided to try and be nice to Charlotte, to see where it lead him.

"Awww you really are still a little boy aren't you baby." She says sitting down next to him putting her arm around him. Pressing play she strokes his cheek.

"Your so cute." She says pausing. "I just think you've needed someone to control you but don't worry I'm here now baby." She says smiling at him.

Sitting there he felt like the little child that Charlotte said he really was. The truth was he was liking the treatment he was getting, it was true that he had let his life go so he definitely needed someone to control and look after him now. He thought he hated Charlotte but he had begun to change his mind.

She smiles at him lovingly. "Yes you can baby in fact your only allowed to call me mummy from now on." She strikes his cheek gently looking at him this is going to be so easy she thought.

After the movie had been on 20 mins she moves her hand down and slides them into the waistband on his pyjama bottoms and checks his training panties.

Jamie felt a sense of warmth flowing through him after being told that he was only to call Charlotte by Mummy from now on. He never thought he would find himself in this situation but now he actually liked it. With her had slipping into his training pants, he began to wonder whether she was expecting him to wet them.

She squeezes his panties slightly as he tells her his panties are dry.

"Well baby let me know when you need to go potty and I'll take you." She says smiling herself she couldn't wait to take him out in public dressed as her baby.

"If your a good baby I'll take you to the Disney store tomorrow." She rubs his bottom gently,