LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A journey to bedwetting

Hi David, thank you for your answer, but I'm looking for even more specific info. It is difficult to discriminate between so many different topics in these forums and know which of them are true and which are just a product of fantasies.

Wear proper protection to bed is mandatory, that way, you won't have to think twice, when the urge hits you...

It's the fear of leaks that prevent you from having any progress. No disposable will grant you the security like cloth diapers.

• 4 months later...

I can understand why you would want to be a bedwetter. I have never slept so well since my bedwetting came back with a vengence a year or so back. I hope you reach your goal. There are plenty of bedwetters on here only too pleased to help you along the way.

• 2 months later...

I wake up to fully and sometimes painful badder, so being padded at night to even wake up to pee or bed wet, is a huge relief!

I rarely wake during the night as my bladder just empties while I sleep but if on rare ocasions it does wake me then I just let go and drift back to sleep and deal with it in the morning.

I got moderately successful by listening to a particular hypnosis cd while I slept. It wasn't the one thing that did it. Also, the fact that i lived alone, wore every night and day at home and overloaded my system with water before bed. (Including 2x large bottles of milky!)

• 1 year later...
On 22 de agosto de 2016 at 4:50 AM, lexi1355@yahoo.com said:

I saw your post on my page and wanted to read your page. I've still not started uncontiouse wettings as of yet. But I started having more drunken bedwetting lately. So that's gotta be progress. I didn't have any drunk accidents still I started untraining. But know I have to worry a bit when I drink. It's given me a little idea of what true bedwetting must be like!

That sounds good !! I hope you will have more and more accidents with time :)

2 hours ago, John64 said:

Having been hit by a "fine" at a hotel for destroying a bed I think you should think twice in case you wish to travel and be safe, the bed cost me some 300 Euros.

Hi,

In the US it's very rare to have a hotel bill for a bed simply over wetting it, though occasionally you'll find mattress protection on it the next night. Part of any kind of wetting is acting responsibly toward others. If you're a bedwetter staying overnight away from home, either you or them should provide bed protection. Hotels will usually do that if you ask.

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lexi1355@yahoo.com said:

Have been training hard. Woke to my second night wetting in a row! I'm excited and want to get to where this is a habit. I'm excited to feel what it's like to have to wear ny diapers

• 4 years later...

Just to update. I deleted a lot of my comments after I had some success and ended up stopping to think things over. In the last yearish I have had a handful of BedWetting accidents. I’m still feeling kinda stuck. Like it’s not advancing very much any more. But in reality I’ve still cane along way from some one that literally couldn’t wet lying down for the longest time!! That was my first hurdle I managed to get over. But now it’s not progressing as fast. Not sure what to do farther to increase the number of accidents. But I’m still in the path, and even having some success. I guess we are never really happy. Lol but this has been a fun ride.