LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great results! i hope you are enjoying your efforts. Thanks for sharing and I hope you are even more pleased with what you are able to make with more experience.

It seems like another AIO with all that that entails about fit and things. The big question is "How much does it cost?"

Mine costs about $14 each (usually wearing one heavy and one light at a time) total to make; the heavy ones were $9 and the light ones were $5, either of which can be used separately, and are quite easy, just abut and attach diapers at the edges. Depending on what I have consumed, anywhere from a low of 6 to a high of 14 hours with 10 hours being average and still a bit more than very damp and 6 of each per load wash and dry easily

Because they are based on something that was designed by others 60+ years ago, they were probably the precurser to the contour and had a good deal of "growing room"

• Like 1

looks great! wish i could do something like this. i really liked the use of the waterproof crib cover, very innovative. could you tell perhaps tell me how it held up, and if you have to do anything special when washing?

It heald up great! Leaked a little in the crotch but the front and back remained dry after multiple wettings. I'm gonna wash it like any other cloth diaper.

thanks, i have some pockets that leak in the crotch too so i was just wondering if it was any different for you.

thanks, i have some pockets that leak in the crotch too so i was just wondering if it was any different for you.

I'll let you know when I sew one that works for that

lol, no rush. i got prefolds that work great for me. good luck on all your future projects

at redneck diaper boy: i don't think it is your washing machine but more of the actual diaper itself. it's not penetrating all those layers and getting clean enough the waterproof shell on one side certainly don't help matters either. that's why i prefer prefolds and plastic pants. also it might be your laundry detergent too but if you don't have any problems with any of your other diapers then it's probably not that. just my 2 cents.

Impressive! To avoid leaking in the crotch, check out a product called Zorb from wazoodle.com. It's a fairly thin fabric that absorbs a lot. Don't use it against your skin, though. Make a soaker panel to fit inside the diaper. Zorb should hold the moisture in as long as you don't go beyond the saturation point. If you want a product that you can wear against the skin, Wazoodle makes Zorb 2 that is Zorb encased on both sides. It is a quilted fabric and can be used as-is without having to sew it between two layers of fabric. Wazoodle sells the products directly from their web site or you can also order it through amazon.com.