LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Russia/Ukraine situation...

Elfy

I personally don't care if Putin wants to take over Crimea. Its not in my part of the world. We Americans should stop playing cop to every nation and look after our own until our punsustainablems here at home are fixed. I can give any litany of problems we face here and we dont need another war to stop any progress we can make here.

The last time we had an isolation policy, Hitler took over Europe. I dont think it is a good idea to bury our heads in the sand. At the same time, I agree that does not mean we need to have a strong military presence across the globe as that is unsustainable.

This is off topic but several people have mentioned the Keystone pipeline the reason why Obama doesn't support it is there is a pipe line in Montana that leaked into the Yellowstone River and its not a matter if but when the Keystone pipeline leaks into a river, creek, or land. And I am glad the US and UN and other contries are putting santions on Russia for there take over of the Ukrane it would have been better if they took the Ukranes leader out of office and set up a new leader of the Ukrane, but to take the Ukrane over is just wrong.

The last time we had an isolation policy, Hitler took over Europe. I dont think it is a good idea to bury our heads in the sand. At the same time, I agree that does not mean we need to have a strong military presence across the globe as that is unsustainable.[/quote

Along these same lines, someone please tell me exactly what benefits have accrued to the bottom 99% of Americans for their participation and support of the Iraq war? What did that have to do with killing Osama bin Laden for the attack on 911? Weapons of Mass Deception!

Never understood the point of Iraq. We go over their looking for WMDs and find nothing. We are told it will help stabilize the middle east. Wrong again. The only thing I can see it did was make gas triple. Make everyone hate us and allow Bin Laden to run and give us the finger for several years. Now 11 years later (Iraq was 2003 I believe) we have 14Trillion in debt. Fuel issues. And the worst part is vets we sent into harms way are not being taken care of. Most of them come home to a country that offers little to nothing to assist them.

I personally feel getting bin laden was the headline they were looking for to take attention away from the fact that Obama signed to extend the patriot act.

The two happened simultaneously yet there was no news coverage to speak of for the extension. That being said when it first came into the publics eye people went bananas. Interesting coincidence.

I guess this is back instyle

isolationism isnt exactly what the us needs. they need to work diplomatically with the un, and prepare for Russia being Germany 2.0. it is already happening, they raid people homes for suspected gays, they put themselves on a world stage for all to see then invaded another country that used to be theirs. its Germany all over again, and this time it wont be as easy to stop.

Russia is the biggest country in the world. their land mass alone means USA would have to cross it for months taking out small town after small town of armed combatants who have hated america since before they where born. this is the same reasion the us failed to invade canada. we are way to big. and the white house burned. Russia is almost twice Canada's size, and Russians know how to handle real weather problems. a us invasion would be a laughing stock the first winter.

No, i don't see the re ever being an invasion, everyone is too bomb minded now a days. but i can tell you the first bomb to land on us soil and america wont be the same, overly proud, in your face assholes they try to be now.

Russia is the biggest country in the world. their land mass alone means USA would have to cross it for months taking out small town after small town of armed combatants who have hated america since before they where born./quote]

This statement is way off base, and is definitely part of the problem.

Any modern military can get to any part of the world in a matter of hours, and literally blow it off the face of the earth.

Destructive power is not what is lacking.

The US and Russia could each destroy the earth many times over.

Saying things like "hated America since before they were born", is just stupid.

How many things did you hate before you were born?

Hate is learned, and children of anywhere don't even know hate until someone gives them a reason.

Statements like this will only make things worse and continue to foster a us vs. them mentality.

If you want to level some criticism, direct it at government policy, leave the people out, they only want a peaceful life just like you.

Wow, I stepped away for a couple of days and this post blew up. Babygizmo and Babychris, I absolutely agree with what both of you were saying. Kcmo you could really use some more prospective and a lot less hate.

On the original note, I hear Russia has "officially" annexed Crimea. The US has joined the EU in the first round of sanctions already in place and were looking to implement more sanctions. Maybe we could also do what Russia did. Go in with unmarked troops and hold a Crimea vote. Except of course this one would be open to the whole public and would also need to be done transparently.

You know, I take that back kcmo. I don't know for sure if Rush and Fox is where you're getting all this from. Sure it sounds like it and that would explain a lot, but I'd be just as wrong to point the finger like that. Sorry.

I know Russia has some backwards ass laws concerning gays but I've never read any stories online where they went door to door arresting gays. If I'm wrong please post links from none bias sources because I read a lot of mainstream news sites and haven't heard of any military or police action describing gays being arrested in that mannner. What ive read is basically it is illegal to discuss or have literature about gay lifestyles in front of minors.

I know Russia has some backwards ass laws concerning gays but I've never read any stories online where they went door to door arresting gays. If I'm wrong please post links from none bias sources because I read a lot of mainstream news sites and haven't heard of any military or police action describing gays being arrested in that mannner. What ive read is basically it is illegal to discuss or have literature about gay lifestyles in front of minors.

But that's still not going door to door. Not saying I agree with it cause I don't. People should have freedom to do what they wish with whom ever they want. Us Americans don't understand how precious our first amendment gives us a right to protest and bitch about messed up laws. Russia doesn't have that it would seem. But back to my point I've never read any that says Russian Police went door to door arresting gays.

America invaded Afganistan to prevent a second 9/11 attack from occurring. We were successful in that regard. There is no way America could have avoided doing so. We invaded Iraq to prevent the spread of WMDs to NGOs hostile to the United States. Did Iraq pose a direct threat to the national security of America? No. But they did pose an indirect threat that was dangerous enough to justify military action. The fact that the American intelligence community was wrong about Iraq possessing WMDs doesn't automatically mean the invasion of Iraq was a mistake. America chose to "err on the side of caution" to make sure for ourselves. No other option would have settled the question one way or another. And I refuse to believe that deposing Saddam was a mistake. We have liberated a downtrodden, oppressed people from the grip of a brutal dictator, thereby opening the door to the "Arab Spring" across the entire region. Now people all over the Middle East (i.e.; Libya & Syria)

In regards to the Crimean question......the world has no realistic options to change Russian behavior. America remains the only country that can launch an invasion of another nation anywhere in the world. Even Russia lacks the logistical & transportation capablilties to do so. Yes, Russia can ( and has) initiated a ground assault , but only on their own continent right next door. Is this worth America taking any "real" action against Russia? No. This is nothing more than the "dust continuing to settle" after the end of the Cold War. And just because Russian troops were present

But that's still not going door to door. Not saying I agree with it cause I don't. People should have freedom to do what they wish with whom ever they want. Us Americans don't understand how precious our first amendment gives us a right to protest and bitch about messed up laws. Russia doesn't have that it would seem. But back to my point I've never read any that says Russian Police went door to door arresting gays.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Wow, there it is again. I know you're just being defensive but you don't need to deflect it on to me you know. Please just calm down and take a deep breath. Maybe turn off the Rush Limbaugh and Fox news, listen to some NPR