LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Russia/Ukraine situation...

Elfy

Since Putin is so concerned with making the Crimea Russian again (since it was historically Russian) maybe he will want to give Karelia back to Finland or how about East Prussia, Outer Manchuria, Tuva... and let's not even mention the Caucasus. How about recognising Kosovo's independence? Georgia?

Interesting how a 97% majority occured in the referendum when we all know the Tartars have 0 desire to be part of Russia. Not to mention twice as many Ukrainians. Very interesting indeed that over a third of the countries population only contributed to 3% of the vote.

If people just let Putin takes what he wants it stakes a dangerous precedent. What about Lithuania, Estonia and the other former Soviet lands that are "historically Russian"?

We tried appeasement once before, didn't work out so good when the we tried it with the Nazis...

Too bad Crimea isn't located in Kansas. We do have Trident Submarines within striking range to completely incinerate the Russian Federation. Never mind the B-2's. If we don't smoke them first, they could smoke us. We call this mutually insured destruction.

We could mine the waters used by the Black Sea Fleet to stop Putin from using his Navy...of course he could send Submarines to attack the Sixth Fleet in Norfolk...tit for tat

A "can of worms" has been opened I fear undoing all that rightly or wrongly has been worked through since WW2 to the point that at least people can live with it and we're not killing each other because of it.Anyone with a passing knowledge of the borders of

Yes, there are precedents and similarities to earlier situations. And yes, I feel this was badly bungled from the get-go. But in practical reality, there is little which the world or any part thereof can do about Putin without opening the possibility of much harm being done to many innocent people. Nobody wants war. Nobody (save for Putin and his kind) wants anything save for Crimea being able to do as it's people want to do. And at this point in things, it's too late to do anything significant about this without making the whole situation worse for everyone :(

Putin has made a calculated bet that no one will impose serious economic sanctions on Russia.

The West has no appetite for any moves that would damage their own economy's.

Since Russia has a veto at the security council, the UN will not be able to do anything either.

Whatever happens in the future, it will get the rest of the worlds attention.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Enter Gizmo! The Smartest man in the Room! LOL... I've found those who ACT and Think they're the smartest ones. Really Aren't!