LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I fear I may be losing control of my bladder.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I think he was following the 12 month program cause he posted on some of the incontinent desires post and I think thats where Do got the quote from him on first page. And if he was following the program he may have gone past the point of no return and now doesn't like the consequences of his actions. This is why people are warned be sure that you really want to be incontinent and wear diapers 24/7 for a few months to make sure that is what you want. Just normal diaper use 4/7 or part time takes 20 to 30 years or more to effect incontinent problems. I had OAB ever since I was born and doctors of fetlife say my long term diaper wearing along with the meds I take and along with some health issues has caused my severe OAB to turn into urge incontinence. So I agree that short time 24/7 wearing will not cause incontinence unless you are following the 12 month program correctly.

• 2 months later...

From a search online they seem to be the same thing . I always thought OAB was having to go to the bathroom constantly and maby not making it sometimes and urge incontinence peeing as soon as you get the urge. And one sight mentioned to other medical terms to me. Interesting to find out so I guess I had urge incontinence as a kid. I think they use the term OAB for having to use the restroom constantly and the term urge incontinence for peeing when you get the urge to. You may want to search the 2 individually and get a better idea.

That's about right. Though I think urologists also use OAB for "something is going on but we don't know what so we use this term to make us look smarter than we are". At least that's what it seems like to me.

That's about right. Though I think urologists also use OAB for "something is going on but we don't know what so we use this term to make us look smarter than we are". At least that's what it seems like to me.

That's true. I really think that they should be 2 separate forms of incontinence although both can have the same common symptoms. When you get diagnosed with Urge Incontinence its because the OAB has worsened to the point of more accidents. My doctor's must have thought I was stupid when I told them that I thought my OAB turned into Urge Incontinence now thatI did a search on the difference between OAB and Urge Incontinence.

I guess it is similar to being told you have an unstable bladder. This was part of my diagnosis although it was decided my diabetes was the main factor. Either way I am incontinent and have to live with it as no cure was offered. It's a good job my incontinence doesn't bother me.

Gotcha. Really, you could give yourself both of them through the 12 month program. Although I read that you can reverse it but like when you were little, there will be accidents. I'd be willing to bet most of us would rather conceal diapers than be known as that guy who's always peeing on himself