LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I fear I may be losing control of my bladder.

So over the past year I have been having problems holding my bladder. I've never had problems with holding it before but since my problems started they only seem to be getting worse and I really have no clue what to do.

It all started about a year a go. I would be at work and out of no where I would really have to pee. I would just focus on holding it in and it would pass and ten minutes later I would get a stronger sudden urge to pee. I could normally ignore it three or four times before I would head to the bathroom. Every now and then I would have to stop whatever I was doing and go straight to the bathroom . I was working two jobs at the time. The one I could run to the bathroom when ever and the other was a Land Scaping job so I could only go places where customers couldn't see me. There would be times where I would really have to go and for half an hour of feeling like I was going burst any minute I would crawl under a bush and go. Eventually the problem went away and I thought it was just a phase or something.

I am pretty confident that I don't have diabetes. I don't have any other symptoms that would be present from diabetes. And I don't have any conditions that I am a wear of. OBS is the only thing I have thought of. I know I should see a doctor but keep telling myself it will pass.

Sounds like OAB see doctor and he can put you on a medicine you may have to try several meds though and put up with bad side effects, but you will be Able to choose whether or not to wear diapers

Well I know I was tested for diabetes when I was about five years old. I have always had to go to the bathroom frequently but the only problem I have now I actually holding it.

I am one of those people who won't even take advil. So I would refuse any meds even if it meant having to put up with diapers or just always running to the bathroom.

I dont like meds either thats why I wear diapers but always loved diapers always will love them the only time I dont wearing them is when I am sick and bed riden and dont feel like changing wet diapers

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. It's one thing to wear diapers for enjoyment and another thing to wear them out of necessity. The first step is to see a doctor, preferably a urologist. Get a second opinion if necessary. They can test you for a UTI.

Try heading for the restroom sooner because trying to hold it can cause accidents. For protection wear pull-ups because they are easier to remove than a diaper so you might be able to make it to the restroom.

Please let us know how you are doing.

Well I know I was tested for diabetes when I was about five years old. I have always had to go to the bathroom frequently but the only problem I have now I actually holding it.

A test at 5yrs old does not mean you don't have diabetes now.

Anyone can develop it at any point in their life.

Go see a doctor, incontinence is a symptom, there could be a serious reason for it.

Diabetes can arise at any age, and in any event any unusual change in how your body functions that doesn't have an immediately obvious explanation should get checked out by a doctor.

"holding it" against a ladder that is spazzing isn't a good idea...i have given myself a UTI that way, and we periodically read about non DL idiots landing in the hospital after pee holding contests.

All signs point to breaking dwn and seeing a doctor. The variation points to all kinds of possible problems besides overly frequent diaper wetting. Wear and use effective protection in the mean time!

Diabetes can affect anyone at any time regardless of the rest of them, i Don't smoke, didn't drink, didn't use caffeine and ate a sensible diet at the time and weighed 108 pounds and i got it,Diabetes is like the IRS its a tax for playing with fire you get burned ,doctors are just to ignorant to figure out what starts the fire.

My dad got it at 41 but he wasn't diagnosed with it until he was 42. He was having some problems and my mom told him he should go to a doctor when we get back from our trip and he did and he was a diabetic. He had symptoms all the way back before he turned 42.