LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My problem with ADISC.org

heck, i'll weigh in - i'm a proud member of both websites as whisko, and a couple others as other things :-) i joined adisc on my 30th birthday after lurking a while, and i posted a couple of well-thought-out threads which i turned into blog posts just to keep them around. i joined dailydiapers to talk more frankly about my interest in catheters, since that was against adisc rules. adisc is big on rules, and quite a few prominent members have been banned... but that's the site owner's intent and his prerogative, and the atmosphere of the site is maintained. and some of the banned folks just decide to hang out here now instead. :-D

there is plenty of cyberspace to go around, and both dailydiapers and adisc are leaders in this unusual category. some sites are empty like ghost towns. but just look at all the pageviews, guests, and new memberships dailydiapers gets - the numbers don't lie!

heck, i'll weigh in - i'm a proud member of both websites as whisko, and a couple others as other things :-) i joined adisc on my 30th birthday after lurking a while, and i posted a couple of well-thought-out threads which i turned into blog posts just to keep them around. i joined dailydiapers to talk more frankly about my interest in catheters, since that was against adisc rules. adisc is big on rules, and quite a few prominent members have been banned... but that's the site owner's intent and his prerogative, and the atmosphere of the site is maintained. and some of the banned folks just decide to hang out here now instead. :-D

there is plenty of cyberspace to go around, and both dailydiapers and adisc are leaders in this unusual category. some sites are empty like ghost towns. but just look at all the pageviews, guests, and new memberships dailydiapers gets - the numbers don't lie!

Also ADISC frowns on ABDLs and DLs that are on medicaid for incontinence I think its mostly jealousy thats why they bullie them that admit to being on medicaid in incontinence forum, and they are a big supporter of pills for IC even though they have bad side effects and dont work for most people.

They want incontinent people to try all the other methods first before they resort to getting diapers prescribed. Lot of people are picky about where their tax money goes so they make it their business what people do with their personal lives if they are on WIC or foodstamps or social security or medicaid or medicare.

They want incontinent people to try all the other methods first before they resort to getting diapers prescribed. Lot of people are picky about where their tax money goes so they make it their business what people do with their personal lives if they are on WIC or foodstamps or social security or medicaid or medicare.

But its non of their buisness what we do to our body whether we are on any of the goverment assitance programs just like its non of my buisness what they do to thier bodys on their insurance. Every one on SSDI have payed their taxes when they were able to work on pay out of their SSDI check to recieve medicaid only SSI gets free medicaide. Cause I am on SSDI I end up paying for a portion of my diapes cause I pay for medicaid. They can now get diapers through some of the insurance companies for little or no money.

But its non of their buisness what we do to our body whether we are on any of the goverment assitance programs just like its non of my buisness what they do to thier bodys on their insurance. Every one on SSDI have payed their taxes when they were able to work on pay out of their SSDI check to recieve medicaid only SSI gets free medicaide. Cause I am on SSDI I end up paying for a portion of my diapes cause I pay for medicaid. They can now get diapers through some of the insurance companies for little or no money.

Thanks for the warning, babyLee. I do get my diapers through Medicaid (which I did only after some prodding by my home-health aides) so I will definitely avoid ADISC.

Don't let certain users down talk to you from certain sites. They're much more mature, more intellectual, an all-around better community I believe. However, they do definitely pay attention to what you say. If you say something stupid over on the other place, someone will pointed out. It's only people who are extremely close minded that have a bad situation over there. Including the person who you're just complimenting.

my impression is that adisc's mods try very hard to suppress flamewars through tactical censorship like [redactions] and closing threads, but each time i've seen them also explain the reason for the action. some more sensitive members (often the ones who started the flamewar in the first place) end up feeling disrespected, unwanted, or maybe even conspired against. but that is always the dilemma for the moderators to manage. i think they have done a good job overall.

• 10 months later...

There are many diffrent kinds of adult baby's. Some activities are more adult in nature and some are not. It is important to know that some of these denials are true, and that they prefer no "adult relations" for whatever reason while some others like it or only do it for adult pleasure. There is no ABDL type the same and it is important for all of us to see the diffrent types.

i was on that site a year or 2 ago for a quite some time, and i post or my replys was judge by most of them, and i was end up being monitored by them, and they had to read my post before they can approve it. i thought it was crappy of them,

Demon Hunter they do that to those who view the lifestyle or how to manage incontinence are different than theirs. I posted a question about why it is so hard to get medical prescriptions and got in an argument with a person going to school to be a medical professional and several non incontinent people suggesting I should take the medicine even though they have bad side effects and even though it may be possible to find one that works the pills don't stop all the accidents and still have to wear diapers. The mods are pissed poor I posted the same question here and didn't get all the flack I got on ADISC.. Some of the ones that gave me crap on their are also members of Daily Diapers and they know Daily Di and mods will not tolerate the stuff that they pulled on ADISC. And incontinence pills and others pills for a variety of health problems are under study for possible causes of dementia. So there's another reason not to take incontinence pills. I am glad to be hear on this site that doesn't allow cyber bullying of any kind.

I infrequently go to ADISC and it is usually from a internet search response that i end up there. One of the great things about the internet is: if you do not like a site, no one forces you to go there. If this were 1999 and the only places on the internet were DPF.com and IRC efnet #dpf i can see being upset about how a site was moderated, but with so many AB/DL related sites out there each one a little different in attitude (and remember it is THEIR site, THEIR vision, THEIR rules and THEIR butt on the line if something goes sideways) I think trying to demand that every site live up to your expectations is a bit unrealistic.

My problem with ADISC is that the mods there are way too overzealous, and the members frequently seem to act like a group of high school cliques. I understand the need for some rules to make things enjoyable for everyone, but ADISC sucks the fun out of being around other AB/DLs. They're far more judgemental than the members at DD, and anyone with an unpopular viewpoint is immediately shouted down, even if that point has merit.

My problem with ADISC is that the mods there are way too overzealous, and the members frequently seem to act like a group of high school cliques. I understand the need for some rules to make things enjoyable for everyone, but ADISC sucks the fun out of being around other AB/DLs. They're far more judgemental than the members at DD, and anyone with an unpopular viewpoint is immediately shouted down, even if that point has merit.

I left ADISC during the era where they had kids on the site. That didn't sit well with me. I also didn't like how they forced profiles and tried to figure out who you were IRL. Creepy. I also struggled because I wanted to talk about fetish stuff, and that was against the rules. I found DD because of the diaper review list. Little did I know it was a disaster, but hey it got me here :)

I actually liked the concept of having the site available to teenage AB/DLs, but the idea of letting every adult on ADISC potentially interact with them didn't sit well with me either. One one hand I understand the legal nightmares involved with allowing quote unquote "children" on a site like ADISC, but on the other hand, being a teenage AB/DL can be incredibly scary, and there needs to be a place where the teenagers could meet up and realize that they aren't alone with this fetish. ADISC used to serve that purpose, and it allowed the older crowd to mentor the younger one, but I realize how difficult it must have been to make that work. While ADISC has way too many rules for the rest of the site, I think that they could have used even more for the sections with teenagers on it back when that was still allowed. The 18+ requirement doesn't actually guarantee that people entering the site are 18+ either. The really smart teenagers just make up some information or use a parent's information and then don't ever mention their "real" age until they're over 18. Unfortunately, the group that probably benefits the most from access to a site like ADISC is also the one that's not clever enough to lie about their age consistently. If ADISC ever tried something like that again, I'd want a pretty strong firewall between most of the adults and all of the children. (I might complain about ADISC usually being overregulated, but in this situation I'd actually be for making the adults submit to background checks before being allowed to interact with children.) Not having children on the site at all is definitely easier for everyone though, and it certainly solves the legal nightmare that they posed.

• 3 weeks later...

I got banned cause I wrote "I like kids" in a thread about kids..No warning or anything else and I cant see the problem with the sentence..If I were a girl nothing would have happened

That is a touchy subject and the majority of people will take that the wrong way even when you are completely innocent. And some thing I'd never say.

I got banned cause I wrote "I like kids" in a thread about kids..

No warning or anything else and I cant see the problem with the sentence..

If I were a girl nothing would have happened