LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My problem with ADISC.org

On 6/9/2023 at 7:51 AM, rusty pins said:

Don't even bother trying!  They suck and will just ban you again for some other trivial thing they construe as an offence against their rules.  Dailydiapers is the best AB/DL site anyway.

Man can you even classify ADISC a ABDL/incontience support site anyways?

Man I honestly can't, It is a depressive and opressive enviroment because of the Mods. There is no support unless you want support in getting depressed as all hell and getting a victimhood mentality. 

There are guides to self harm and unsafe practices. Just because you say "I don't condone this" doesn't mean it isn't a guide, especially when you glorify it afterwards. 

I mean I honestly believe the mods might not be at fault. I mean they all used those guides to make homemade stents and used non stirle ir toxic materials and git a staph infection that spread to their brains it explains alot. 

Sorry man but my anger and outrage in individuals with really fucked up mindsets always trys to find a understandable reason not to unleash pure unadultered anger at anyone. 

I can't really help the way my mind works after the outrage and pure unadultered anger subsides, it is probally my own mind's way of preventing a complete anger fueled meldown after haveing it happen a few times too many for my likeing. 

I don't like feeling angry as I'm not a angry person. 

It is why when there is a misunderstanding I can have a fast lash out followed by a complete depressed like mood, there is a temporary place holder until I get the other person's understanding. 

Anger and rage solves nothing as it blocks anything meaningfull to a resolution to conflict. 

However in the case of ADISC mods I perfer to lock it as feeling sad for them with a likely secnerio of they have staph infection that spread to their brains even with proper care their brains would still be damaged and their mindset and reasoning skills completely fucked up. 

Sorry but I have compassion and useing my mind to alter complete rage towards them seems like a better alternative to me. It gives me a better view point with the aspect of there is some shit you just can't change even if you try, why waste efforts on trying to help when you can't?

It is the only logical way for me to accept how fucked in the head ADISC mods are without pure unadultered anger towards them. 

So I choose to accept it as a logical scenerio and move on as there is nothing I can do to help people with brain damage from staph infection. 

Now moving on because I also choose not to be depressed as all hell..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a question about the adisc site, I was banned because of a supposed friend I had and was a member on her discord group and was booted from her group first. She is friends with moo and I was basically told I was a creep but my profile is still there but I want it removed. 

I can't do anything to remove it myself, is it just gonna be there Indefinitely or is there a way to get in touch with someone to do so?     Once again I can't do anything on the site and I just don't want anything to do with it anymore.   Thanks for any advice you can give.