LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My problem with ADISC.org

In response to the question about trolling, I actually knew someone ages ago who used to revel in it on certain sites. His reasoning was simple: He had nothing else to do at the time, was bored, and found it enjoyable, particularly since he knew it was going to get under the skin of a corrupt and easily irritated staff. Even if it took him five minutes to create a new account and only took the site's mods/admins a few seconds to ban him, he knew that the mods/admins would get a headache pretty quickly and lose their temper rather easily, while he would just sit back and have a laugh at it. Sure enough, the staff fell for what he was doing hook, line, and sinker every single time. They'd get all bent out of shape, you could practically see their blood pressure rise when this guy came around their site, and he'd just be laughing the whole time having a blast at the fact that these idiots were so easy to bait. While I don't advocate trolling, every so often there's a site with a staff so terrible, and so easily goaded into flying off the handle, that it's a little hard not to sympathize with the troll who pushes the buttons of the thin-skinned staff that can't just quietly ban the troll and move on, or let them be an ass and then move on when the staff stops responding and doing exactly what the troll wants.

As for ADISC, while I agree that this place is better, I encourage those of us at DD not to get fat and happy, so to speak. Complacency is a great way for a place that's great to devolve into a mess down the road riding on past success rather than pushing forward with continued accomplishments. This is just something I feel is worth keeping in mind so that we don't wind up like ADISC one day.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, rosalie.bent said:

Have you ever BEEN to ADISC? It would appear not. Your analogy at the beginning was totally flawed. it is more like being booted from a family restaurant because they didnt like the colour of your skin or your political persuasions or for daring to discuss discreetly over a meal a topic the owner disagreed with.

it isnt a protected environment at all. Given that it has been investigated by the FBI... the kind of protection some people there have is the kind you would/should not approve of.

Yes, it exists for a different purpose... but what exactly is that purpose given that it is frequented by minors

Don't be too eager to drink the sour punch being offered on this thread.

1 hour ago, rosalie.bent said:

Well you would probably be the only person (adult) I've ever met that hasnt been banned from ADISC which is kinda the point of threads like this. And no, the hundreds of people with

18 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

Why don't you ask the 200 people here who have been banned for 'lying about their age' or simply query how such an impossible-to-prove thing is so incredibly common.

It's not always as hard to work that kind of thing out. I would guess we get a similar number of people lying about there age and they get banned, probably 3-5 a week? Maybe more or less depending on time of the year.

1 hour ago, Elfy said:

It's not always as hard to work that kind of thing out. I would guess we get a similar number of people lying about there age and they get banned, probably 3-5 a week? Maybe more or less depending on time of the year.

How do you get to know they are lying about their age unless they tell you or are rather obvious. I was banned because they said my age was 'a lie'.

Fairly New Here: Need a little help!

I'm not understanding how these various ABDL forums are related to each other. Does each forum have its own set of rules? Or are they all owned and moderated by ADISC, where one rule states the following: "Do not post any image that shows exclusively or primarily someone's diaper." Can you please tell us if there are ABDL forums that allow a little more inclusion of diaper photos? Is so, what are their names? Thank you!

8 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

How do you get to know they are lying about their age unless they tell you or are rather obvious. I was banned because they said my age was 'a lie'.

10 hours ago, Elfy said:

Based on what I'm hearing, DD will generally ban for lying about their age when it is suspected that they are really under 18.

3 hours ago, ungulate said:

My advice for the readers of this thread is to look at the people who said they've been banned vs the ones who havent. You'll see that there is a marked difference.

I guess if you put in a birthdate you were not born on, then that would be a lie about your age. They even have you put in your birthdate you put in the day you registered once in a while so I

1 hour ago, Spokane Girl said:

I guess if you put in a birthdate you were not born on, then that would be a lie about your age. They even have you put in your birthdate you put in the day you registered once in a while so I

• Like 2