LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

this has gone way too far

The other day i came home and went 'pee in the potty'. I pulled my pull up and pants back up and went to my room. Later on i had an "accident" in my pull up and put a regular diaper on and stayed in my room. I was in bed on my lap top and peed in my diaper a couple time. I told myself when the movie wad over i would go shower and put on a fresh diaper then go to sleep. But i fell asleep before the movie ended. I woke up the next morning in a river. My already soaked diaper got a few more flash floods while i was sleeping and leaked...baddly. my pants were wet down to the knee, my bedpad moved from under me from me tossing and turning so my sheets anc mattres were soaked and some how i managed to role on top of my blanket and that got wet too. Because of all the un contained pee, the roomed smelled so bad of pee that it gave me a throbing headache. I striped out of everything and put a nitegown on, took all the wet stuff to the washer and opened my window with the fan blowing the bad pee smell out. I grabbed a bottle of baby powder and sprinkled nearly the entire contents onto the bed to help dry the mattress faster and to help with the strong pee smell. I took a looong hot shower and threw a robe on and went to the living room. I was upset with myself thinking this diaper fetish has gone way too far. Went to my room (smell was still strong) and got dressed. I put on underpants instead of a pull up and i told myself i will never wear diapers or pull ups EVER AGAIN. i went along with my day running errands, grocery shopping, yada yada yada. When i got home i looked at my pull up and thought "oh what the hell" and put a pull up on.....im a waffle.

Can anyone relate. Does anyone else feel like this fetish has gotten out of hand and say "never again" to diapers, only later to waffle and diaper up.

• Like 1

Sounds like the begining of incontinence to me. A doc on fetlife told me along with medical conditions and wearig and wetting diapers part time over 30 years that my fetish has an influence on my incontinence

This sounds like a form of the old "binge and purge' cycle that many of us go through. The main part of this whole "thing' is getting to the point of self acceptance and becoming comfortable with yourself. I'm neither a bedwetter or an incon, but the basics still apply, simply accepting yourself and situation right here and right now. Things 'might' change in the future, or not.

A couple of things that I hope will help is this. Being aware of what you are doing and where. it sounds stupid, but what caused the posting of this message is a result of that. You didn't change before you 'went to bed' which ended up in the current situation. So being aware that you need to change and doing so will help a lot, especially due to your life long nocturnal issues. Thats why you are more upset with yourself than anything else.

Also, you might consider wearing something more heavy duty that will help with night time containment. Thats just a thought.

Basically though, you can wear and do wat you want with out self recrimination because it's OK....really! You want to wear pull ups and use them (or not) thats OK, as they are just 'underwear' as are diapers.

Basically managing your situation, and accepting your situation as part of you and who you are, and possibly switching to a better product for nighttime use will all help in this. I don't see it as 'getting out of control' but something that just needs more attention. If you need to change, then change, and if you are going to bed, make sure you have the proper protection on before hitting the sack for the night :)

But central to all of this is just the self acceptance that thi sis part of who and what you are and that you enjoy it at some level and all of that is still OK :)

OK??

Hope this helps

Seeing as how most of the bases were covered, I only have one thing to add. You don't need a bed pad, You need a waterproof cover for your mattress. They make some that have a layer of padding on the top to help with circulation and stop the sounds and such. Then if you ever have this happen again..and lets face it most of us have accidents like this from time to time. Your Covered! Pun Intended :)

Another lesson to be learned here is that beds are for sleeping in, not for watching movies (or books, tv, etc). It really is simple that EVERY time before you go to bed- change into a good dry diaper. It won't solve the problem of every leaky diaper but it will greatly reduce the catastrophic flooding you had. That and a full mattress protector would have come in handy too. I prefer a waterproof, cloth, mattress protector that you can find at walmart. I also use a washable bed pad on top of that to catch the actual leaks and make cleaning up easier.

I do watch tv and play on my tablet in the evening in bed, but ALWAYS change right before actually trying to sleep. If you wet for real, it's a must to start the night dry!

I hate to say this, you have ruined that mattress. Unless you can put it in a washer, it will stink and be stained forever. Drag it to the trash receptacle, go get a new mattress and put a vinyl cover around your new mattress. Then you can pee and it will run off on to the floor. Make sure your floor under your bed is covered with ceramic tile, so you can mop up the urine easily. If you do these things your room will not stink.

"Ruined"? You haven't seen mine :roflmao: It still sleeps well but has more pee stains than a diaper service's laundry in a month does :blush: and the padding is breaking down, but ti still works for me. Now if I find someone to share it with (who stays around) then for their sake I'll replace it. Until then I will hold "ruined" to be only something one has to define for themselves B)

• 4 weeks later...

I recommend a pad for the matress in the future. I am always surprised by the occasional lapse in containment with some diaper arrangements. Better to be prepared. And don't binge and purge. You will regret the need to replace your things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dont feel bad. Ive been there. I once threw out all my things. I felt too ashamed and was so scared of getting caught. I do live alone. I regret throwing everything out but i got more stuff a couple years later. If your not hurting anyone or doing anything illegal then you fine. The only harm your causing realistically is polluting the environment. Just know your limits.