LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lingerie straps

Tiffany

When I'm wearing bra's and lingerie I spend a lot of time pulling the straps back up on my shoulders. I don't notice women doing this. Does anyone else have this problem? And how did you fix it?

I would think that the straps are adjustable. At least they used to be

Is the horizontal dimension adjustable? (if so it would be in the back by some kind of hook) or you are using the wrong size

Most bra straps will need adjusting occasionally, but some styles are worse than others. Once you get the hang of doing it, it's easy to reset a strap with one finger when nobody's looking- just like the ladies do when they think you're not looking :whistling:

I am soooo happy that I am too little for all of this

Straps may be adjustable for length, but never (that I know of) their position on the horizontal circumference. The use of a bra extender can widen this in back, but that usually makes falling straps worse :( Trying different styles and different manufacturers or custom tailoring is about all that you can do when the straps are too far apart for you and won't stay up. I find this kind of an odd situation since most ladies have more rounded shoulders which would make too-wide strap spacing an even bigger problem for them, who would be the generally intended market anyway :rolleyes:

What are the statistics? There is some incredible percentage of women (bio women...but others of us as well??) who wear bras that are not the right size. Is it ignorance or denial of the true size?