LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced diapering and humiliation

Tiffany

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have noticed that when my Mommy has a boyfriend my desire to wear pink diapers and pink diaper covers increases exponentially.  I am not sure if it is because I know I am not the man in the bedroom or if I subconsciously do it to submit to her lover.  Maybe just the humilation of my wife making love to another man is enough to throw me into a sissy overload.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

My mommy told me today she ordered the frilly plastic pants, and a pink onsie yesterday for me. She has made it a point she wants to humiliate me in front of a couple of her friends that know of our life style. It is going to be interesting to see how this will work out, and I'm sure I will like it. 

This was great and enjoyable.  Has anyone been tied to the bed on their hands and knew in diapers and rubber pants and spanked whil there were friends there taking turne with the paddle? This also would be humiliating especially when you thought it was only suppose to be with girl friend or wife.

• Like 1
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 3:05 AM, BabyLock said:

Well if not a locking chastity - consider a locking diaper cover with wifee having the key and your having to use your own personal porta potty or asking permission to be

I use locking rubber diaper pants, three locks. One at the waist and one on each thigh. They fit snug and look great, at least I think so. What wold I know as a man walking around in diapers and locking rubber pants. I get the chills talking about this

• 5 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2014 at 8:04 PM, Tiffany said:

I'm writing this because for a long time now I've been forced (if it's fare to call it forced) to ware diapers 24/7. I mean how can a grown man want to be humiliated in such a way. Last Saturday my wife/mommy had some friends over and me dressed in double thick diapers a pink dress that barely covered my diapers if I was standing, leaving my diaper completely exposed when crawling around and a bra with c cup breast inserts. Not to mention a chastity lock to keep me in a constant state a arousal. I was loving every minute of it. I find that not only do I love wearing diapers and would rather be wearing than not, but I also love being treated like a baby sissy for her amusement. It doesn't seem natural but I love this life. The only time I'm not a baby girl, is the eight hours a day I spend at work (still diapered). I come home get changed into double thick diapers, bra, and sissy clothe.

Most of us would love this, is there more things she makes you do like serving as a maid her guests or more, does sound like funj. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mark, have you ever thought of letting your wife's lover put his dick into your diaper while your wife watched?  I think that would make him and your wife very happy.  I base that on my own experiences before I was married .  Back then I was a lover to another man's wife.  I had some pretty wild times on top of the husband too, with my dick either in his mouth or his pants (diaper in your case).  So much fun on top of him with him laying on his back as I tickled and teased his tummy with my half-hard cock as we both giggled with glee.  I also had indescribably intense pleasure during foreplay by dangling my cum-filled balls in his face as he kissed or licked them.  As a change-up, I'd sometimes stay out of his mouth and just spray his face after I pleasured myself by slapping his face with my rock-hard cock.  What a sight he was with strings of my cum all over his face while he passionately kissed my still-hard dick that put them there.  Mere words can't describe how happy I was whenever I humiliated him that way.  The wife would have several orgasms by herself as she watched me humiliate the husband.  She  moaned or screamed with delight each time she climaxed.  After a while I had the husband trained so that every time I snapped my fingers, he would get down on his knees, pull down my shorts and take my dick in his mouth or start licking my butt crack.  One finger snap meant suck my cock, two snaps meant lick my butt crack.  Other people's tongues are so much more fun than toilet paper!  Here's another thing.  The husband would sometimes lick my crack and butt hole clean while I was humping on top of his wife.  That intensified my orgasms, much to his wife's satisfaction as well as mine too of course.  I just hope I didn't fart too much when he was licking me.  He became quite a sight with my big brown skid marks all over his face.   Just a few suggestions, should you ever want to "spice things up a bit".

On 12/27/2019 at 7:17 AM, Lil'PinkDi-dee said:

Mark, have you ever thought of letting your wife's lover put his dick into your diaper while your wife watched?  I think that would make him and your wife very happy.  I base that on my own experiences before I was married .  Back then I was a lover to another man's wife.  I had some pretty wild times on top of the husband too, with my dick either in his mouth or his pants (diaper in your case).  So much fun on top of him with him laying on his back as I tickled and teased his tummy with my half-hard cock as we both giggled with glee.  I also had indescribably intense pleasure during foreplay by dangling my cum-filled balls in his face as he kissed or licked them.  As a change-up, I'd sometimes stay out of his mouth and just spray his face after I pleasured myself by slapping his face with my rock-hard cock.  What a sight he was with strings of my cum all over his face while he passionately kissed my still-hard dick that put them there.  Mere words can't describe how happy I was whenever I humiliated him that way.  The wife would have several orgasms by herself as she watched me humiliate the husband.  She  moaned or screamed with delight each time she climaxed.  After a while I had the husband trained so that every time I snapped my fingers, he would get down on his knees, pull down my shorts and take my dick in his mouth or start licking my butt crack.  One finger snap meant suck my cock, two snaps meant lick my butt crack.  Other people's tongues are so much more fun than toilet paper!  Here's another thing.  The husband would sometimes lick my crack and butt hole clean while I was humping on top of his wife.  That intensified my orgasms, much to his wife's satisfaction as well as mine too of course.  I just hope I didn't fart too much when he was licking me.  He became quite a sight with my big brown skid marks all over his face.   Just a few suggestions, should you ever want to "spice things up a bit".

Wow! Graphic!

On 12/27/2019 at 8:17 AM, Lil'PinkDi-dee said:

My wife is not interested in watching me engage in any homosexual activities.  I am sure with the way I am she already believes I am a sissy faggot although she will not admit it.  Her bull, or more properly her former bull, was vanilla and I was never even permitted to be present during their lovemaking.  She will never get with the kind of man you describe, unfortunately.

If I were in a relationship with a women who wanted to cuck me as a sissy diaper baby, my dream idea would be to be put into a playpen or crib mittened hands fully Diaperd,  sissy dress and then made to face them as her man made love to her all the while I watched and then told how I could never do that. I would be told to rub my diaper but with my hands locked up it would be more frustrating and all I could do is moan wanting relief as I see him and his big, well you know watching him do his thing