LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced diapering and humiliation

Tiffany

I'm writing this because for a long time now I've been forced (if it's fare to call it forced) to ware diapers 24/7. I mean how can a grown man want to be humiliated in such a way. Last Saturday my wife/mommy had some friends over and me dressed in double thick diapers a pink dress that barely covered my diapers if I was standing, leaving my diaper completely exposed when crawling around and a bra with c cup breast inserts. Not to mention a chastity lock to keep me in a constant state a arousal. I was loving every minute of it. I find that not only do I love wearing diapers and would rather be wearing than not, but I also love being treated like a baby sissy for her amusement. It doesn't seem natural but I love this life. The only time I'm not a baby girl, is the eight hours a day I spend at work (still diapered). I come home get changed into double thick diapers, bra, and sissy clothe.

• Like 16
  • Haha 1

It started out private but she read several places on line where friends where involved. And your right, it is pretty hot. She's had me in diapers for about 8-9 months now. No pull-up, has to be a diaper and has to have plastic backing. Clothes just doesn't have that crinkle and less chance of being noticed in public. Out in public everything is normal except for the diapers, even have to wear them to work. At home I'm a diapered teen-age girl.

Work on having your girlfriend get here friends involved. You will love the feeling. Weird at first but we'll worse it.

• Like 3

Oh and just to let you know how open it is, even my mother knows I wear diapers and lingerie. She came to the house one day, I was bound to a door with tethers, gaged, wearing a diaper, bra, and dressed like a school girl. My Mistress and I didn't think anyone would come by while she was out. After that, you pretty much have to tell all, no matter how humiliating. The good news, I can wear dresses when we go to her house now too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Diapers and baby treatment was part of real little girl punishment in my area back in the day. Either as an alternative to spanking (for girls), for specific causes (babyishness, whininess and some others) or both. This included, not being bound, but having one's range of movement restricted

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forced diapering and humiliation? Yes please :)

Love to fantasize about it being done to me, love to fantasize about enforcing it on others.

Love your story I do hope you like being a good sissy. xxx

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's the obligatory post of how can it be forced if you enjoy it so much? Great point, however, it's got to be an exquisite combination of feelings in being forced to do something you ordinarily might want to do, but probably wouldn't dare unless alone.

• 5 weeks later...

I have a great forced diapering and humiliation story that I cannot put up here because I'm positive that it will get removed because of the details in it. But if u want to know what it is Kik me my Kik name is diaperlover2016

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Tiffany, such a wonderful excerpt of your life, I notice you are only allowed to wear plastic backed diaper's, I was wondering if you have tried using waterproof pants as they do add to the crinkle and humiliation effect.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a child I was sometimes punished by being put back into nappies and plastic pants, and I'm sure that's where I got my love (now) of being humiliated. Being 'forced' back into nappies and baby clothes by a strong woman or man is just wonderful.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

I'm a being punished by my wife with having to wear a nappy to bed she knew that I wanted to try them however her twist was that I have to have one drink late in the evening and also a bottle of warm milk before bed . If I lie down I also must have a dummy in my mouth .so far I have not had a dry night waking up at least twice to wet my nappy all because I wouldn't let her lock me in chastity for a month now have two months of wearing nappies at night and also anytime we go to the local munches or play party's .

Debs x

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On ?3?/?24?/?2015 at 2:07 PM, debbie_lee29cd said:

I'm a being punished by my wife with having to wear a nappy to bed she knew that I wanted to try them however her twist was that I have to have one drink late in the evening and also a bottle of warm milk before bed . If I lie down I also must have a dummy in my mouth .so far I have not had a dry night waking up at least twice to wet my nappy all because I wouldn't let her lock me in chastity for a month now have two months of wearing nappies at night and also anytime we go to the local munches or play party's .

Debs x

Well if not a locking chastity - consider a locking diaper cover with wifee having the key and your having to use your own personal porta potty or asking permission to be

• 3 months later...

Another thing is this. changed well before bedtime so that you will have wet once, Nothing is more humiliating than being kept in thick diapers that can handle many wettimgs, and put to bed already wet; mommy or nursie feels your diapers to be sure you are slightly wet. Even BABIES are put to bed dry

• Like 1