LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced diapering and humiliation

Tiffany

My wife/mummy spanks me and makes me wear terry nappies plastic baby pants and dresses. I love the feeling of humiliation and the loss of control in that I have to do what someone else says She has only let one of her friends see me dressed as a baby she didn't tell me it was going to happen Her friend just came into the house and found me sitting on the floor in my baby outfit and started laughing at me it was embarrassing but a good feeling

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On ?9?/?28?/?2016 at 4:41 AM, babysamantha said:

My wife/mummy spanks me and makes me wear terry nappies plastic baby pants and dresses. I love the feeling of humiliation and the loss of control in that I have to do what someone else says She has only let one of her friends see me dressed as a baby she didn't tell me it was going to happen Her friend just came into the house and found me sitting on the floor in my baby outfit and started laughing at me it was embarrassing but a good feeling

Sounds like a fun time to me, enjoy it!!

• 4 months later...

Hello all

Thankies for sharing your experiences, whilst I wasn't forced to wear nappies by my wife, my body decided on that long ago. I do enjoy when my wife humilates me in public, be it pulling down my trousers to reveal my nappy, or the gentle pat of my bum to being asked if I was a soggy sissy. At home much like most of you we enjoy playing our parts when possible, me as her little sissy doll and her as the dominant force in our sexual relationship.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2014 at 8:04 PM, Tiffany said:

I'm writing this because for a long time now I've been forced (if it's fare to call it forced) to ware diapers 24/7. I mean how can a grown man want to be humiliated in such a way. Last Saturday my wife/mommy had some friends over and me dressed in double thick diapers a pink dress that barely covered my diapers if I was standing, leaving my diaper completely exposed when crawling around and a bra with c cup breast inserts. Not to mention a chastity lock to keep me in a constant state a arousal. I was loving every minute of it. I find that not only do I love wearing diapers and would rather be wearing than not, but I also love being treated like a baby sissy for her amusement. It doesn't seem natural but I love this life. The only time I'm not a baby girl, is the eight hours a day I spend at work (still diapered). I come home get changed into double thick diapers, bra, and sissy clothe.

i AM bi but with guys (NOT with grlz) i want to "put them in their place" more or less. so so many dbag

7 hours ago, Very Diapered said:

Interesting life. Sorry to gear about the first wife. I know that has happened before in this kind of relationship. I am a little different as I still want my wife as my partner and just want someone to satisfy her sexually as I cannot in the way she wants with my equipment. Maybe thats why I am having trouble with the diapers. He seems to be taking more than I would like him to have of her and treating me as his sissy. I dont mind wearing diapers

17 hours ago, Very Diapered said:

That is one of my problems. I dont mind him being daddy like and having me diapered in the bedroom. He is around a lot and he acts and treats me this way all the time. Not just a number one dude in the bedroom.

What do you call your wife's stud?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2017 at 10:01 AM, Very Diapered said:

I hope you are happy and I hope it pleased her. Personally we always do it in our own house and I watch if I want. We at least until this last stud, but whatever. Hopefully she is emotionally good with it all works out. Some women cannot take it after and feel guilty and some do it because they are looking for a new partner then leave. Good luck and hopefully all is now better and stronger between you. How did you feel sitting at home thinking about it? Did those thoughts give you a personal reward in your diaper?

I was to busy attending to the chore list she wanted accomplished.

• 3 months later...
I have a great forced diapering and humiliation story that I cannot put up here because I'm positive that it will get removed because of the details in it. But if u want to know what it is Kik me my Kik name is diaperlover2016

I would love to know what you're story is
On 2/7/2018 at 5:30 PM, David Crinklepants said:

I love to be forced into thick cloth diapers and plastic pants by my mommy, who dresses me in turtleneck onesies and Osh Kosh corduroy overalls. Then I am told that I have to poop my diaper! 

I'd LOVE to hear your story!!

• 3 months later...

I’ve been forced into diapers and plastic panties for many yearrs much6o the amusement of my wife’s many boyfriends 

I always  have to suck them hard ready for them to shag I’ve been forced into diapers  and plastic pants for many years much to the amusement of my wife’s many boyfriends. I always have

to suck them hard ready for them to shag her and then lick their love juices off his cock afterwards, such humiliation.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife (Mommy) has come up with a couple new ways of humiliating me .  Due to a sprained ankle, she was getting around on a cane for a while.  That’s all better now, but she still uses the cane for “other reasons”.

She had some of her women friends over to the house the other day.  She dressed me in my favorite pink frilly sissy dress, and put pink bows in my hair and a pink pacifier in my mouth.  When a couple of the guests got there, she started tapping me on the backside of my dress with the business end of her cane.  She said that she wanted the “crinkles” from my plastic panties to be louder, so all of her woman friends could hear them.  When her friend Judy said “that was much better”, Mommy said I needed to improve my diaper waddle so she wouldn’t have to use the cane anymore.

After the rest of the women got there, Mommy started tickling my inner thighs with the business end of her cane.  When she got up to my crotch, she started jostling my manhood with her cane through my diaper. When I sprouted a bone, she lifted the front of my dress with her cane, exclaiming: “Look here girls.  My sweet baby Linda just did a big poopy in the front of her diaper.  How do you suppose she ever managed that?”  All the women began laughing while Mommy kept on nudging the ‘poopy’ in the front of my diaper.  Eventually that ‘poopy’ exploded, much to the amusement of all the women.  At first I resented my manhood being called a poopy, but after my release I decided it was all worth the humiliation.  I just loved all of the humiliation, it was the absolute best diaper day ever!

I think I’ll file this account under “Top ten diaper days”.