LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MOLICARE COMFORT PLUS

I can get this diaper from medline for free becuase got bladder problem and on SSI/Medicad for my disabilty . Also I can get the Molicare super plus but don't like that there purple for reason don't people see diaper if bend over. So are the MOLICARE COMFORT PLUS diaper plastic back to like the super plus is.

I got a sample of these from XPmedical as I was curious about the changes to this line (No pun intended :blush: ) These used to have the same purple outer shell as the super plus, and they used to be able to hold quite a lot as I remember, and swell up with all the SAP they had.The new ones are white, and as mentioned above plastic center with cloth like wings.

The one I tested (I got 2) was kind of weird in that it didn't feel like it was on, and wanted to slide off. I had a pair of briefs over it for support, and when I checked the tapes and everything, it was fine..it just 'felt' strange for some reason.

Capacity is also questionable now. I didn't have any leaks, but it just didn't seem to 'function' the same as before. Now it's been quite a while since I have worn molies (I like Abenas better) so the memories might be a bit fuzzy, but I remember them being able to perform a lot better then these new ones...

My recommendation is that yo get a SAMPLE FIRST from Xp medical and try them out and see if they fulfill your requirements / needs and evaluate them from there. You can get 2 at a reasonable price plus shipping, and thats a lot cheaper than ordering a bag or even a case and finding they don't do function as you need and yo wasted your funds.

Hope this helps and good luck!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a thread on the go right now in this forum called "looking for a better 24/7 diaper..." and in it I give my thoughts on the Molicare Super Plus. Yes they are purple, I'm tough enough to wear purple hahaha. In all seriousness though, I wear jeans and a t-shirt and usually the top of the Molicare Super Plus is low enough that bending over does not show any of the diaper.

Molicare comfort line has cloth sides, which stretch over time, leading to a poor fit and sagging. If you don't mind wearing a onesie or other garment to keep them in place they have decent capacity... and the plastic center lining means they don't seep moisture like completely cloth covered diapers do.