LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
RPcat18

How many other lesbians/bi girls are into this and what is your label?

I'm Bisexual (I also identify as Demi, or Ace) and a mix of an AB and DL.

I'm a trans lady who is exclusively attracted to other women and femme nonbinary folks. I ID as lesbian, but there is some panflexibility there. :) 

Being a DL (or accepting being a DL, anyway) is a new thing to me and I have no idea how I'm going to work it into a potential relationship. A lot of other trans folks I've encountered are pretty snarky about socially unacceptable kinks, despite being kinky themselves. 

23 hours ago, lily~nyan said:

I'm a trans lady who is exclusively attracted to other women and femme nonbinary folks. I ID as lesbian, but there is some panflexibility there. :) 

Being a DL (or accepting being a DL, anyway) is a new thing to me and I have no idea how I'm going to work it into a potential relationship. A lot of other trans folks I've encountered are pretty snarky about socially unacceptable kinks, despite being kinky themselves. 

Oh my god same!! :D Well nonbinary and saphic but you get the idea ;)

Also Adult Little

p.s. I like your avatar

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

p.s. I like your avatar

:D thanks! I'm like 99% sure it's Honoka from Love Live, which brings joy to my little queer kinky idol trash heart. <3

Also yay!!! I'm legit happy knowing there are other people out there like me... we're like a niche within a niche, and it's really easy to feel like you'll never find a partner who meshes with everything. 

Love you are not abnormal, I am a lesbian and regress to a potty trained girl toddler between 2-4 and I’m bratty and mischievous 

On 3/13/2014 at 12:23 PM, babywiggles said:

i am a lesbian, and i have a lesbian mommy i live with. she likes/keeps me for the most part under 4 years old. she would love to find a lesbian baby sitter for me during the day but no luck as yet

I would love to be your lesbian babysitter please