LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many other lesbians/bi girls are into this and what is your label?

Hi just out of curiosity I was wondering how many other lesbian/bi girls there are into AB DL stuff? I sometimes feel like I am one of few though there does seem to be a growing amount of bisexual women into this. I feel like being a woman, ok maybe a little girl rather than a women, who love dominate women and diapers is a kinda rare.

• Like 2

i am a lesbian, and i have a lesbian mommy i live with. she likes/keeps me for the most part under 4 years old. she would love to find a lesbian baby sitter for me during the day but no luck as yet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel like I was one of the first lesbians on this site (geeze this was some time ago) and women involved in this community were so sparce.

I'm a complicated one, though. I'm a lesbian little who identifies as a 2 yr old little boy when in little space. One day I'll find my mommy!

It's nice to see a growing lesbian ABDL community!!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually, no. Pansexual and bisexual are two different sexual orientations. Bisexuals are attracted to men and women. Pansexuals are attracted to men, women, and everything hing in between. Bisexuals most of the time have a preference. Pansexuals though, don't care what a person's gender/sex is. Sorry if that sounded ranty, my GF is pan, and she hates it when people confuse it with being bi.