LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many other lesbians/bi girls are into this and what is your label?

• 1 month later...

I'm a trans lady who is exclusively attracted to other women and femme nonbinary folks. I ID as lesbian, but there is some panflexibility there. :) 

Being a DL (or accepting being a DL, anyway) is a new thing to me and I have no idea how I'm going to work it into a potential relationship. A lot of other trans folks I've encountered are pretty snarky about socially unacceptable kinks, despite being kinky themselves. 

23 hours ago, lily~nyan said:

I'm a trans lady who is exclusively attracted to other women and femme nonbinary folks. I ID as lesbian, but there is some panflexibility there. :) 

Being a DL (or accepting being a DL, anyway) is a new thing to me and I have no idea how I'm going to work it into a potential relationship. A lot of other trans folks I've encountered are pretty snarky about socially unacceptable kinks, despite being kinky themselves. 

Oh my god same!! :D Well nonbinary and saphic but you get the idea ;)

Also Adult Little

p.s. I like your avatar

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

p.s. I like your avatar

:D thanks! I'm like 99% sure it's Honoka from Love Live, which brings joy to my little queer kinky idol trash heart. <3

Also yay!!! I'm legit happy knowing there are other people out there like me... we're like a niche within a niche, and it's really easy to feel like you'll never find a partner who meshes with everything. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2014 at 12:23 PM, babywiggles said:

i am a lesbian, and i have a lesbian mommy i live with. she likes/keeps me for the most part under 4 years old. she would love to find a lesbian baby sitter for me during the day but no luck as yet

I would love to be your lesbian babysitter please 

• 1 month later...

Sorry, this is way late. Why is this a problem? I'm a trans woman - and proud of it - I'm in a committed relationship and happy as I've ever been. If you find the one you love; and you happen to wear diapers, embrace it. Be you. And bless the both of you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a lesbian little girl who loves nappies!! ??

Feels like there are hardly any lesbian/bi girls in the AB/DL community ?

If any lesbian little girls/mommies wanna chat drop me a message! ?

Would be so lovely to talk to other people like me from this community!

Littlesquish22 xx

• 2 weeks later...

Bisexual girl here!!! I’m so glad I’m not the only one! Any of you guys can message me at any time. Don’t be afraid of who you are, I support you all so much! Have a great day!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/22/2014 at 7:07 PM, Shy-Diapers said:

Actually, no. Pansexual and bisexual are two different sexual orientations. Bisexuals are attracted to men and women. Pansexuals are attracted to men, women, and everything hing in between. Bisexuals most of the time have a preference. Pansexuals though, don't care what a person's gender/sex is. Sorry if that sounded ranty, my GF is pan, and she hates it when people confuse it with being bi.

Holy shit! Was also wondering what a pansexual is so thankyou - I just learned something I've struggled to articulate in any meaningful way all my life - I'm a pansexual... wow 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/19/2020 at 4:56 AM, ForbiddenFruit said:

Congratulations on posting in a topic that could not be more obviously not meant for you. 

It's nice to see all the members of the rainbow community treating one another with the dignity and respect they all deserve.

I’m biologically a female. Most of my life (nearly all) I’ve been questioning who I am. I don’t feel like a woman and I don’t feel like a male. I am genderqueer. I hope this is in the right place.

13 hours ago, lebeau13 said:

I’m biologically a female. Most of my life (nearly all) I’ve been questioning who I am. I don’t feel like a woman and I don’t feel like a male. I am genderqueer. I hope this is in the right place.

I wouldn't worry about being in the right place.  Many of the folks around here are very polite and interested to get to know new people. With those folks, you are always in the right place. For some folks, all they are interested in is soapbox preaching and witch hunts. For those people the only place they will consider appropriate is under their boot.