LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many other lesbians/bi girls are into this and what is your label?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shyly raising my hand. I'm a potentially homoflexible lesbian who is either DL or an AB toddler depending on the day. I've been lurking in these communities for more than 2 decades, on and off...but this is my first time posting anywhere.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Im five and I am a lesbian little .girl who feels mostly asexual (at the moment, not actually asexual). I want an older mommy but not in a sexual way, just emotional safety rol.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a pansexual baby girl, intersex and just hoping to find a happy place to be. I am also extremely on the subby side and would never be able to feel otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...

I will be honest I am a lesbian too. I am mostly a DL but also share some AB values. When my girlfriend and I start playing in diapers I am usually the submissive one just because I enjoy it more than she does. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or bi and also having ABDL values. Lastly I personally think that there are more men than women who enjoy wearing diapers as a fetish. Either that or it's just that most men don't mind advertising themselves as an ABDL unlike most women which probably do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The love of my life was (deceased-automobile crash) a bisexual woman, brilliant bio-medical researcher. It took us a year to come out to each other, but what fun that was. She was terrified about becoming a mother and we only had sex during her menses. We never took photos.

We didn't wear diapers because that put an obstacle between what we did for each other. We were together for eight years until the day of her accident.

I have been in similar relationships, sharing what B. and I did, with other women (most but not all older than me), but she will always live on in my dreams. She taught the true sexual joy of bodily functions

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a lesbian little and live with my "mommy".  She dresses me every morning before work after giving me a bath and putting me in diapers.  She is very strict with me and will not hesitate to spank me when I misbehave.  We have been together almost 2 years.  i personally don't know of any other women who are into this lifestyle other than a few I met on other sites.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a bisexual Mommy Dom and also a sub who has enjoyed little play and DDLG/AB/DL. However, I am only attracted to submissive females. and dominant men.

But I agree, I don't encounter as many babygirls who are looking for A Mommy Dom, as I do with baby boys.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...