LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Godzilla Premiere May 16...

Garo

• 2 months later...

probably not :-( even though i live super close to there, i'm gonna have to miss out, as friday is our family movie night... maybe we'll go see the same show and i'll wave at you! i haven't met you, but i'd be able to recognize you by the crinkling ;-)

probably not :-( even though i live super close to there, i'm gonna have to miss out, as friday is our family movie night... maybe we'll go see the same show and i'll wave at you! i haven't met you, but i'd be able to recognize you by the crinkling ;-)

I saw the posters for this and just groaned. They have been making Godzilla movies since at least the '60's and they are all the same....just bad Japanese 'B' movies. :P No interest....so I'll pass..not worth paying money for.

But to each their own and what ever floats your boat....knock yourself out.

i like post-apocalyptic movies, and my wife likes scary movies, and we both like bryan cranston as an actor, so it would work for both of us... and she's completely fine with me being diapered at the movies, even though i don't need to be, so even that works out! and we love imax stuff, and we're not busy next friday! so it sure would be fun...

buuut we have kids, and we're already planning to go see that new wizard of oz movie tonight with them, so we would have to afford both a babysitter and another expensive theater experience this month... therefore, unfortunately, no. insert sad violin music here. ;-)