LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diaper Museum Expansion Project

Some time back we discussed expanding the diaper museum and some of us sent in images, including the late 1950's/early 1960's Sears-Roebuck Layette. I was one such. since then, about a year and a half ago, I have heard nothing and do not even know if what I sent was received. Here is a link to a copy of the "RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME RUBBER Panty Hall of Fame" that can be used for that purpose, either intact or with the various pieces taken apart and the pages re-"body"ed. It provides ready access to both a view page and a zip file to download

This is relevant since we see that Softex, which is at the Diaper Museum, goes back as far as 1939

http://other.sandralyn.net/rphof.html

• 2 weeks later...

Is that project still on

• 3 years later...

hi, i just came across this post.. not sure how old it is, but i came across some vintage diapers,, and yes.. really..they are some old style Attends, they were found in a storage barn.

i have a total of 62 of these diapers. they are quite large looking, i guess because they are not tri folded like most diapers are now..these are folded in half,

they have 2 blue tabs on each side ( 4 total ) and the top layer on the diaper has a plastic like mesh.

and it also has a 4 stripe wetness indicator.. i took pictures of these, and i'll post later on if desired.

but if anyone know the time frame of these. let me know.. again they are the ATTENDS brand..