LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DLJasmine in the LGBT 4 ever!

Good for you. You will have to see the appropriate therapist and get a hormone recomendation letter just to be able to start hormones. So at the very least you can start there. Sure Elfking prob said that at some point in the pm :P

In case Elfking didn't say it, his partner is transitioning. Also, the real issue with hormones is that you need an extra set of eyes and experience to keep you safe. Have you been a girl to anyone yet?

Ok, how about being a girl in the rest of your life? Start with your doctor if you haven't already. And consider the possibility of not necessarily being one or the other sex full time, too, just as some of us can only like but so much baby play or being diapered.

I don't know if you have done much reading, but Jan Morris book Conundrim is all about her transition. If you dig a bit, I think you can find a reading list.

I also repeat that you want a second set of eyes that can see trouble before you are too deep into it to recover. You can say anything you like on this forum, but the random forum members don't know you and have no way of checking on the reality, the problem being that reality doesn't care and can kill the incautious. Be smart, learn from the mistakes of others!

• Like 1

The correct process is slow and full of frustration, but it also helps to ensure that you are taking the right path for yourself. And when you consider the extent of how transitioning to a different gender has such a deep and broad effect on your whole life, knowing for certain that you're on the right path is essential to life itself for TG's. We have the worst suicide rate of any demographic and that is a serious problem which taking the right path can help lessen ;)

• Like 1

I have delt w frustration all my life, when i was trapped in my own body. I m happy,free living life and I am a patient girl and i love this road, it has a postive outcome at work,friends my family is taking time to get over shock.