LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tucking in

Hi folks, just a quick something I wonder about . For those of us who wet the bed or even just wear cloth to bed for want, do you ever tuck your plastic pants in to your diaper at the legs and or waist? I think I remember reading about this being an extra measure against waking up in a wet bed

personally, yes i do however i also make sure i have enough padding to avoid said leaks in the first place when i do wear to bed.

No. It is better to have the panties longer than the diaper at the top and bottom so the waterproof material extends beyond the boundaries of the diaper. Ideally it should be like very short bloomers or medieval "slops" or pantaloons with the material extending past the diaper at both top and bottom. LL Medico, because of the wide crotch and if you get the right size (see my reviews and look at the size chart) does that best. In the old days there were no "forward facing" leg openings, the front and back were of equal size, like two "backs" had been attached together and the legs were not as steeply angleed from the crotch to the side. They could accommodate triple-diapering

Also the panties and diapers being held up suparately as well as the panties being longer than the diaper meant that if the diaper dtooped, it usually did not disturb and thus compromise the usefulness of the waterproof material is one reason why cloth diapering is better than throw-aways without rubber panties

This is something just about every little girl learend by the time she was 9 in 1951 (I learned it in 1953 from chagning dolls' diapers)

I tuck the diaper into itself at the leg openings like Freswith said. It keeps the cloth away from the leg bands and does a pretty good job of not wicking moisture.

• 2 weeks later...

If they are tucked under the diaper, they will still get wet. The only difference is that the material will be some waterproof material which will gets wet on the side in contact with the body and press the wetness against the body

Encased elastics are only good if untucked and in contact with the diaper. If the panties extend above and below the diaper then it makes no difference

Consientious mommies would change their babies bafore the diapers got soaked and often double- and triple-doapered

• 1 month later...

If I really want to be sure of my cloth, I tuck an inner pair of plastic (old Lifestyles/Lang stock) and wear a PUL cover over them, untucked. I've never had a leak with that combo, even when the PUL had puddles inside when I changed.