LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well I never had to call someone and explain to them my case of diapers is damaged. I opened one bag and thought it was a few diapers but noticed each one was damaged, or put together weird on the one side. I called them while I was at work, and asked them how they would like me to proceed in returning them, or exchanging them. I sent him some pictures to allow him to see what I was looking at After about 5 minutes I get a call back and they are shipping me new diapers, and said I can keep this case which is useable but had a defect. I will be watching how I put the tabs to the diaper so they don't tear easily. Needless to say XP Medical is simply the best place to purchase diapers from. This was honestly easier than dealing with my Tuner for AED for the last 3 weeks trying to get them to update a my tune for my Mustang!

• Like 1

Thats good. Tranquility has a good rep with shipping new diapers for damage product if you get damage tranquilities just contact the tranquility and not the provider that sells them. I am glad to hear XP is willing to replace damage product cause I am going to compare thier level 4s with abenas and if I like them get 2 cases of them a month instead of abenas

I concur that XP Medical is a pleasant operation to deal with, I have been ordering with them regularly for years - I have spoken & placed orders with both Gary the owner and his employee Nicholas.

• 6 months later...

I ordered a sample pack of Abena's from XP Medical a couple of months ago and the order shipped very quickly and was well packaged, and Abenas can be had fairly inexpensively on XP. I plan on ordering a case of them next month from them and look forward to doing all of my purchasing from them in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

XP medical is awesome. I dealt with them on the phone and then right to auto order. They are one of the fastest shippers ive dealt with on free shipping diaper orders. While most companies I expect 5-7 days, they have always had more order at my door 3 days from placing an order.

• 2 weeks later...

I order from xp medical all the time.. a common example.. I ordered a case of dry 24/7s sunday night.. they showed up on my door step about noon today. amazing good.. fast company to deal with. For months I

• 2 months later...

FWIW, my last 2 cases of Moli's came from here. Easy to order what you want, and super-fast shipping. I always use cheap/free shipping and everyone else takes 7-10 days to arrival (sometimes more) but XP got my first case here in 5 days (I think I ordered on a Saturday or Sunday) and the second case was here in 3 days :girl_happy:

Bettypooh