LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dating a DL - Concerns about kids in the future...

Oswin

You mentioned you have been with this person for a year. That is plenty of time for a Pedophile to show his true colors. If he was a Pedophile, you would have noticed his interest in little kids by now. He cannot hide his behavior from those who are in his life every day. A Pedophile is just as addicted to little kids as a Smoker is addicted to cigarettes or an alcoholic is addicted to liquor, or a Diaper Fetishist is addicted to diapers. They just cannot live without them. There is a magnetism in their brains which draws them to the object of their desires.

Hello Oswin

Here's the peace of mind you are looking for.

Being a DL doesn't involve children.

It's a private part of your life, like sex with your husband, not something to be shared openly with your children.

My three children are all in their mid-twenties. All three are in long term relationships (so far), and two have weddings planned for the near future.

I have been a DL for nearly as long as I can remember, and when my children were very young, I had to start wearing a diaper to bed every night.

At some point, thinking minds will realize what's going on, you can't completely hide regular buying, wearing, and disposing forever.

Akward questions are going to come up.

However, again the DL part is private and will not be mentioned.

Perfect time for a discussion on empathy, privacy, and personal medical issues. Children need to learn there are some things that you don't go around shouting out.

This will help you to ensure you have children who feel for others, and help them realize many people have significant obstacles to "normal" life.

One of my daughters volunteers to help adults with special needs. She takes them on outings.

Being a DL has nothing to do with raising good kids, other than it should make you empathetic to the challenges others face.

• Like 1

hi! 34-year-old dl and married father of 3 girls here :-) my peculiar choice of underwear hasn't affected my parenting or my family relationships... other than sometimes making me feel like an absolute hypocrite during potty training :-D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...