LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Clearly do You Remember Your Childhood?

WakkoWannaBe

The 2 oldest memories i have is 1 of telling my grandparents the the Vcr fud  up, and the other is yelling for my mom after I sat down to use the potty chair and missed after a stream started going across the floor from under it

Well, I can still remember a lot of things from my childhood, but the time frame actually eludes me. And it isn't particularly exciting, too. For example: When I was an elementary schooler, I once got so bored on a saturday I leaped onto my bed and started kicking the sheets around. Those were the days. Some of the earliest memories involve a time where we lived in a city called Flensburg, basically the most northern town in germany. The house of our best friend was on the opposite side of a promenade with a fence in between. So we walked the entire way to the street and back again just to get around the fence. At least there lived a nice old lady who gave us candy. And our other neighbours were supposedly always angry at how loud we were.

My father confessed to me last year that they didn't particularly care, he and my mom just made it up to keep us four somewhat quiet.

I have vivid memories of my childhood after age 4. It was a very happy and content time for me. I was raised by my mom and gramdma and was a late potty trainer. I remember the changing mat in the corner of the living room and the diapers and changing supplies stacked neatly there. I remember the light green diaper pail that stood in the corner if my room. I remember my special place which was a corner where all my stuffed animals were and I remember filling my diaper in that corner. I remember Grandma having friends over and her checking my diaper in front of them and then changing it in the living room floor. They talked about me being almost 5 and not going potty yet. I remember waking in the morning with a soaked diaper and getting changed and cleaned right there on the bed. I remember being put in training pants and I remember Grandma checking them and reminding me to keep them dry. I also remember her looking down the back of them after asking if my britches were dirty then  rinsing them out in the toilet while I stood there. I remember her asking me to tell granny when I need to go potty. I remember the spare bag of clothes sent with me to school and remember waiting for mom or grandma in the nurses office, wet down to my knees. These are all great memories and I'm sure have made me what I am today. I couldn't be happier!

• 3 months later...

I never really enjoyed my childhood it was overshadowed by abuse , there were some good times and fun times but unfortunately I remember the bad times more , I guess that might be one reason I enjoy my time in diapers but try as you might you can never recreate the newness and the inoscents of youth.

i remember it pretty clearly, at least the good parts. right now i'm very confused about what turned out to be a pretty significant moment in my life, and its made me realize i've buried a lot of the negative stuff way down deep

• 2 months later...

Very clearly. I was in nappies till I was nearly in secondary school. I wore really crinkley green coloured ones supplied to my mother by the nhs. I was bowel incontinent as well as urinary so I was always know as the smelly kid at school. I used to get teased because everyone knew I wore nappies. I remember being very embarrassed when I got changed for P.E and my nappy would show over my pants. I used to crinkle when I walked and I my teachers would sometimes change me because I had messed so bad.  My mother would collect me at lunch times and take of home for a change but sometimes before or after that I would be too wet and messy. That's when the teachers used to step in. I remember on many occasions laying on my back in the toilets with my teacher changing me.  My mother used to try her best to make me not obvious to others but at the same time, she would sometimes check me like a toddler. I was cured of bowel incontinence at 11 after an operation in the hospital but still had the odd accident in my pants. My wetting was always hit and miss so my mother would often put me in Terry towing, plastic trainer pants and it was nappies at night till I was well into my teens. I was never punished or told off accept when I messed my pants after my operation. My mother was always very understanding and sympathetic although I can remember getting changed at parks in very public settings like a toddler and in front of family till very late on in my childhood.  I always remember the embarrassment when I would be playing at the country park and my mum would call me over, pull my nappy out at the back then tell me to lay down and she would proceed to change me there and then. She always would do it lovingly though. She would say it's time to get that stinky bum changed.  I suppose that's where I get the fetish for public humiliation from. Lol. 

• 1 month later...

Factoring in the fact that I had massive bleeding in my brain in 1983 from a car accident, surprisingly a lot. I say that but it must also be factored in that some memories are more vivid than others. Sometimes I will see a picture which has a clear recollection of the event happening (a video of someone jumping into the pool, but that's all - that and the person's name), but when it comes to personal things -- I remember a lot from the age of nine on. I had my car accident just short of eight and a half. Before the age of nine ... well, spits and spots -- my childhood school friends' names and so on... but clear recollection of events is from the age of nine

My first memorie is at two years old.And it was a spanking.Me and my cousin who is a month older then me went down to the sea wall where we told NEVER to go.My cousens mom came up behind us and grabed us off the wall.As we walked back to my house she would spank him then me all the way home.And that was with a switch by the way.Now that is a hell of a first memorie in life.

• 1 month later...

I remember almost all of my childhood. I grew up in slightly poorer than most household. My folks did the very best they could for us and we never went without and always had a great Christmas and great holidays. I maybe didn't have all the latest toys but it didn't matter.

My immediate and extended families are loving and supportive. I have no memory of non-loving events except occasional accidental minor injuries. Both my Dad and Mom always had good jobs, but they also had 6 kids. Only our oldest brother never needed a diaper after he was toilet trained. Although growing up all of us, including our Mom, who needed diapers wore the pinned gauze kind with vinyl panties. Thus there was little spare cash for luxuries. We learned to create our own fun with minimum expense, and we took advantage of every possible discount. I remember lots after I turned four and a happy incident 6 weeks before that.

• 1 month later...

I remember my childhood.  After having accidents during early childhood I was placed back into diapers.  It was not a good time.It was even tough having my parents tell my teachers and then having me have time during the day to visit the nurses and have me changed.  Also going to school and having either the baby lotion or baby powder smell was not helpful either.