LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what about your bed

sissy wendy

I use a BabyKins plastic pants with terry lining and the one inch waist band over a disposable diaper. I also use good quality Molicare disposable diapers that have standing leg guards that keep the pee in the center if the diaper. The plastic pants press the diaper closed around the legs and waist and if the diaper does leak the terry lining soaks it up. I also sleep on a cloth and plastic backed mattress pad under the sheet for just one more layer.

About once a month I leak enough to make it to the sheets. The leak is normally caused by a very wet night when I may have perhaps drank too much. Also when my MS acts up it seems like I make more urine at night. At these times I will ask my wife to wake me when she gets up at 4-5am and I will change and go back to bed.

I would also add that having a good system that you trust makes sleeping and wetting at night a lot easier since you are not worried about leaks.

Also go easy one the powder and cream and do not use too much. Power and cream can act as moisture barriers inside the diaper and actually cause the diaper not to aboard.

Lastly wetting the diaper just a bit seems to break the surface tension on the top layer and cause the diaper to absorb faster on a second larger wetting. So one big wetting against a totally dry diaper with too much cream or powder on will certainly leak.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Hi what's the best things to do if you intend to sleep in your diaper and plastic pants.

I am worried about leaks.

Sissy wendy

Get a waterproof cover and a bed pad and then do't worry about leaks.

• 2 weeks later...

I went with a mattress cover, in part because I live in a micro studio and any damage to the mattress means it's mine if I damage it (and have to pay for it). Of course also rather not smell a pee stained mattress, I had to deal with that til I was about 11 as my dad figured It was my fault it smelled that way so I had to deal with it.

• 1 year later...
On 30/04/2015 at 1:07 PM, Nyte Kitsune said:

I went with a mattress cover, in part because I live in a micro studio and any damage to the mattress means it's mine if I damage it (and have to pay for it). Of course also rather not smell a pee stained mattress, I had to deal with that til I was about 11 as my dad figured It was my fault it smelled that way so I had to deal with it.

I always had a damp and smelly bed as a kid.

• 3 weeks later...

This is how my bed looks in warmer weather and I do not have any covers on it

rubbersheet.jpg

How many persons lay right on or between rubber or plastic sheets

• 3 weeks later...

Now that Autumn is coming arund it is like this

chrisbed2.jpg

• Like 1

made-bed.jpg

Here is my bed when it is made. The coverlet and pillow cover are rose satin. slightly iridescent and both are in heavyweight 8 mil forsted clear protectors which add a patina and are durable and a scalloped trim at the head to match the scalloped trim of the bed area and bed skirt. Ordinarily, Dolly Andrea Lynne Rachel Christin and Dolly Lisa Michelle Denise Christine would be laying on the bed, there would be folded rubber sheets at the foot and some rubber panties/diaper and a babydoll to be ready for bedtime, but for this picture it is clear of anything

readybed.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a matress protector but i also bought adult bed pads to save my sheets from needing washed cause i had a unexpected leak 1 day after cleaning my sheets

• 2 weeks later...