LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest YoungZeppelin

Congrats bro, and I hope everything does go well. Honesty I rather be padded forever then have such medical pains and complications; Its a pad, not a missing limb!

Brian,

Best of luck with the surgery! I know it's something you've been wanting. I earnestly hope it provides the result you're hoping for.

I Just got my date for the surgery. Apparently their next opening wasn't going to be until September, but the doctor didn't want me waiting that long and bumped someone. I still have to go through preop and a couple of tests though, so it will be in just under two weeks- on the 18th.

Not that I'm complaining, but now I'm wondering why all the sudden I'm being rushed. I've been trying to get this surgery for over 10 years now. Sure my condition has been worsening the whole time, but this feels like a joke on me. They make me wait and fight for this so much, then when I do convince them it's omg, this can't wait.

• Like 1

Baby Brian, perhaps your doctor simply got tired of hearing you ask for the correct solution over and over and over and now he doesn't want to hear your version of "Are we there yet?" to go on top of that :roflmao: I'm glad your persistence has paid off and I hope the results end your problems and bring you happiness :thumbsup:

Fakename4me, yes I did try the modified catheters. Read through the close to incontinence with a catheter thread. It's long, but I have a number of posts in there.

In short, my urethra has become quite sensitive from my constantly using catheters. I still use an unmodified, indwelling catheter every month or so try and give my body a chance to heal some, even that is very uncomfortable though.

So I have a possible snag for my upcoming surgery. For the last three days I've had a sore lower right abdominal pain. It wasn't severe enough to be a kidney stone or appendix, and the day before I had moved some furniture around. So at first I thought it was just a bruise or pulled muscle.

Well, yesterday I woke up with it hurting enough that I went to the ER that morning. They did a bunch of tests and it came back as a torn muscle AND a uti which was asymptomatic (not severe enough for any actual symptoms). They said I could have had it for a month and just never known.

Still, a uti would be enough to postpone my sphincterotomy. I'm on antibiotics now, and drinking lots of cranberry, so it should be cleared up in less than five days. Give it a few more days for the antibiotics to flush out of my system and get me back to normal, and I should hopefully be just fine to still go through with it.

I don't think I'll tell my urologist about it though, since doing so can only complicate things. They will have me do a pee test on friday the 15th (with surgery on the 18th), which by then should confirm I'm ok. If not, then we'll see.

Yeah my last attempt was with the sugru, which failed and although I was able to remove it, I still had to take a trip to the er. I did also try making a custom cath from fishing tube, and did also heat form it too. In both cases, simply having something in me felt sore (at best). I guess I've just gotten to a point where I can't use catheters without discomfort any more. Oh well, luckily for me this should become a moot point very soon.

The surgery that you will be having sounds rather drastic to me, but I know it's something you've been wanting for a long time. I wish you the best of luck.

Just a quick update. I've been cleared for the surgery on monday. I didn't tell them about my uti, and my blood work came back with a slightly elevated white blood cell count, but not high enough to push the surgery back. They didn't say anything about me previously being on antibiotics either so I guess they just didn't look for it.

• Elfy locked this topic