LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks all, but it's like the bad doctors say- the fourth time's the charm. I really don't know if this has gotten it all yet, and I really won't know for sure for another week or two. I'm hopeful to suspect my recover this time will go a lot better and faster. And I promise no long plan rides for at lest a few months this time too.

Today hasn't been so bad for pain, I'm mostly just uncomfortable down there. I

I avoid pain meds till I can't say no because of my addictive tendencies and my history of weakness in saying "no" to things which make me feel good even when I know they're bad for me :rolleyes: But it seems you're doing OK, especially with the bleeding and clots, and that's a lot better news than from past surgeries so maybe this time IS the charm :) Everyone hopes so!

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...

The symptoms you describe are common to many people experiencing urinary incontinence. The bladder retains urine at night because gravity and the weight of the other organs are no longer pressing on the bladder. Retention while sitting is caused by the bulk or the diaper and/or the weight of the body compressing the urethra.

19 hours ago, Craisler said:

The symptoms you describe are common to many people experiencing urinary incontinence. The bladder retains urine at night because gravity and the weight of the other organs are no longer pressing on the bladder. Retention while sitting is caused by the bulk or the diaper and/or the weight of the body compressing the urethra.

I am amazed at what I am learning that my docs don't seem to know.....

from a urologist that won't discuss caths or mention PT, which is effective for me...remembering that my nerves are still connnected downstairs.

To learning about the uses of nitroglycerine and topical benzodiazepenes to reading up on niacin...

To the fact that heat, so far, is the most effective muscle relaxant I have been able to find (and yes, for the prostate).

On Sat Nov 14 2015 20:32:30 GMT-0500, Dill_Pickle said:

I am amazed at what I am learning that my docs don't seem to know.....

from a urologist that won't discuss caths or mention PT, which is effective for me...remembering that my nerves are still connnected downstairs.

To learning about the uses of nitroglycerine and topical benzodiazepenes to reading up on niacin...

To the fact that heat, so far, is the most effective muscle relaxant I have been able to find (and yes, for the prostate).

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2015 at 10:57 AM, Baby Brian said:

So a month and a half in and my bleeding has stopped and I'm no longer in any pain. I do still get sore at times though, which is pretty much on par with the other ones I've had.

Draw a line on a spare paper. Now, above this, draw a half circle. It should look like a dome shape.

Draw one line at 90 degrees, cutting this in half. Now draw lines at 45 degrees. This produces four wedges.

Now cut each one in half.

Number the wedges 1 to 8, from left to right.

1 to 4 represents ability, 5 to 8 represents need, 5 being slight need, 8 being sheer desperation.

Train your bladder to tell you how full you are.

With construction paper, create the 8 slice wedge, number them 1 to 8.

Now, the game piece. Make envelopes for each day. You earn a reward for a week of good behavior, (pizza and beer, chocolate, etc.) Good behavior is the desired outcome. For me it was being able to use public restrooms, eventually urinals for urinating.

The marker, the most important part of the game-piece. It moves with each successive continuous day towards the reward day, one need not reset, simply re do that day.

The days: Day 1 numbered to Day 7 (name your reward)

Disclaimer, there was a brief period while I lost urinary continence, but it was well worth it. I wore guards for about 3 months. This was caused by losing the super-hold, people with paururesis can be known to have 'iron bladders,' yet in reality this is not a superpower, it is their body not letting them go.

• Elfy locked this topic