LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newly constructed girly bits and diapers

Hi everybody! I'm a thirty year old recently post-operative transgender woman as well as an adult baby. I've steered clear of wearing diapers since surgery and I'm still healing, but I've started to wonder what sort of things I need to know to keep my new girly parts in good order.

I know one thing that keeps rolling around in the back of my mind has been the fact that I've been told to go without panties (and pants) as much as possible while at home. This was from the nurses who took care if me during my initial recovery, my girlfriend/mommy, and my general practitioner stating that it is to allow my new parts to breath.

I have no clue about anything in the whole subject but I would agree with the poster above me. Dont risk damaging yourself by taking someones advices here. Just see your doctor and ask. He/She will tell you one way or another. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Miss Julie,

I think I would diaper for brief periods (a few hours) if I were in your shoes, well creamed, and wash and massage thotoughly afterward. But yes, do check with a doc who is aware...I sound great but have no direct experience, only that my wife's foot needs massage after Ankle surgery o repair a torn tendon.