LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what does it mean to be sissy?

babybrian1973

I was replying to another post here and it got me thinking...(dangerous I know)

I understand the LG sissy and the adult sissy... but not so much the adult baby

sissy. You see, to me being baby is completely gender neutral.

Developmental studies have said just that for over 40 years. Gender identity is said to be between 3 and 5; really beginning at about 3-1/2

"What is a sissy" threads are a cottage industry here. From all I can see, "sissy" is about being emasculated or made effeminate more than being feminine. Emasculation and effeminacy are more about what you lack (in the Real Wrold from which concepts derive). Masculinity and femininity are actvie states based on characteristics and things that are present. In fact, of the mistress in all of this someone once wrtoe (either in Infantae Press or the DPF newsletter) that if you think you are demeaning your "victim" by using the famale model, than, as a female, you must think pretty little of yourself

Femininity is as active a personality component as masculinity. When an LG who originally thought she was sissy makes that discovery and starts to bloom, it is a wonderful and enlightening thing because she starts to define herself in terms of what she IS rather than what she is NOT

• Like 2

thanks for that Christine! I see your point. perhaps some (like me) over emphasize the femininity of babyhood

simply because it's so alien to us? I don't care to "grow up to be a girl" I just enjoy babyhood which (let's face it)

is inherently feminine

Well, as I wrote in a letter to the DPF Newsletter. The nursery is a feminine place in look and feel and usually the domain of females. As I put it "What kind of little macho hero could survive in that environment". So it does seem to me that infancy is suffused with the feminine

Why does it not surprise me that Christine and I are on the same page here? I totally get anyone who loves having the life of a girl, and yet I feel in a way sad some feel the need to have to be humiliated in order to have it when actually if you feel it, you could be enjoying it without all that stuff never mind not even seeing yourself as that girl and defining yourself in such a a negative way as NOT a BOY.

There is nothing wrong with being a boy, If I could have two accounts here, you would not believe the LB things from the 1950 and 60's I could bring here. HINT: my screen name would be johnny7oma

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Wow, you resurrected an old thread here!  

I feel like the current trend of a very gender focused babyhood is a relatively new thing.  A historical perspective reinforces the idea that babies boys were more less treated as feminine until they toliet trained or in some cases much later.  At some point between the age of 3-8 most boys would have a breeching ceremony where they were first dressed in breeches and male clothing, this was done after toilet training and when the father decided the child was ready to enter the world of males.

For me starting around the age of maybe 8 I was interested in diapers, first and foremost, but really anything related to baby care fascinated me.  I loved to play with my young cousins being the oldest, by several years.  When they were all in diapers I was always teased about being forced to change dirty diapers, and I always acted like the very idea disgusted me but in secret I had this interest in babysitting and wished I could try taking care of them.  It was a fascination that wouldn't let go and I started swiping diapers, pacifiers, and bottles to keep at home.  

When the diaper companies started making gender specific diapers I found that  I was drawn to the girls diapers more and more.  Then I realized that it wasn't just infantile things I was drawn to but little girl things, the cuter the better.  

How can anyone be feminine in an ecosystem that includes SPH or "...boy"?

As far as uber feminine, I have had Sissy's tell me I am "too girl" and that we are different because "girl is really part of you" and politely break off

Also the adult sex in Sissy precludes being a "little"

The submissive aspect is more like BDSM than adult-child (little girl). Besides that, if one is humiliated by being treated as a girl, what does that say about the real attitude towards the feminine (which, along with the misappropriation of our things and the aura of phoniness, is the bone of contention between organized LG and Sissydom)? 80% of the LG's who visit sissy sites come back going "ew"

Given what I have seen here and all over the place for 20 years, the girl aspects are just "skin deep"; props and games, not a true part of the persona

I know what some persons will say. They are a tiny minority and are either temporizing or do not know what is going on. I have seen and been told too much, too strongly verified

If you value little and girl things, actions and feelings LG or VLG is the way to go, and as uber as you want; just see my full About Me. If not then Sissy is all right. At least know the difference

Nice to see this subject pop up again, it shows there is still discussion to be had.

I totally agree that you can be a sissy without any negative conotation. You should be able to just be feminine without being degraded etc...

I am a simple fella so i see a adult baby sissy girl as a cute lil fella who wants to embrace all things babygirl. There is still a trend to put boys in blue and girls in pink, so to feel more like a girl it could be something as simple as wearing of pink baby items for some ab sissies, right up to the whole frilly dresses.

The whole subject is facinating

Simple answer   out of the  difference between  Sissy Baby and   AB /Little  

Paraphilic infantilism, also known as autonepiophilia,[ psychosexual infantilism,[ and adult baby syndrome[ is a sexual fetish that involves role-playing a regression to an infant-like state.[Behaviors may include drinking from a bottle or wearing diapers (diaper fetishism).[ Individuals may engage in gentle and nurturing experiences[(an adult who only engages in infantilistic play is known as an adult baby) or be attracted to masochistic, coercive, punishing or humiliating experiences. Diaper fetishism involves "diaper lovers" wearing diapers for sexual or erotic reasons but may not involve infant-like behavior. Individuals who experience both of these things are referred to as adult baby/diaper lovers (AB/DL). When wearing diapers, infantilists may urinate or defecate in them.

There is no recognized etiology for infantilism and there is little research done on the subject. It has been linked to masochism and a variety of other paraphilias. Although it commonly confused with pedophilia, the two conditions are distinct and infantilists do not seek children as sexual partners. A variety of causes have been proposed, including altered lovemaps, imprinting gone awry and errors in erotic targets, though there is no consensus. A variety of organizations exist to discuss infantilism or meet with other practitioners throughout the world.

Also   heres a link  for   this  phenomenon  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism THIS is  bacikly  the orign for Sissy Baby /LG /Little's etc...          

Where as  a ord  AB / LG / Little  FEELS  and wants to  go back to said  time  of said age  portrayed and does  DONT feel exited  sexually or otherwise  by doing this. & its NOT a RP  its  as they /we feel  when able to regress to the more simpler time  of  our  child hood.