LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Afraid of friends or family finding out?

Guest lingoy2

Guest lingoy2

As I know form experience, a lot of DL/AB/TB are afraid that somebody they know may find out about their fetish or desire. My advice would be to tell your parents about it. Feel free to post any responses and more advice. Your parents should understand and be able to help you.

• Like 1

Um, the OP is a "Member" so by my understanding this would mean they submitted a copy of their ID proving their real age to DD, yet in their Real Age it says "13"? Does this raise any red flags to anyone else? It's because of what I've mentioned here as to whether or not I should report the post.

• Like 1

I really disagree with OP's advice. Not all parents are the same--some may be supportive and understanding about such a sensitive topic like this, while others may flip out, think their kid is mentally ill and send them to one of those Jesus camps where they pray beat/abuse the gay (or ABDL in this case) out of you.

As I know form experience, a lot of DL/AB/TB are afraid that somebody they know may find out about their fetish or desire. My advice would be to tell your parents about it. Feel free to post any responses and more advice. Your parents should understand and be able to help you.

Well my history for telling people, well only one person did not go over very well. (my girlfriend) So that negative reinforcement makes me feel even more afraid of telling others.

I know my father for sure would definitely not be very understanding at all. He is more of the old school type of character. I am not sure what my mother would say and I do not feel like finding out either haha.

Just this last semester in college then hopefully I can move out and not commute anymore so maybe things will get better in the diaper aspect of my life haha

Um, the OP is a "Member" so by my understanding this would mean they submitted a copy of their ID proving their real age to DD, yet in their Real Age it says "13"? Does this raise any red flags to anyone else? It's because of what I've mentioned here as to whether or not I should report the post.

• 3 years later...

I told a lot of people including my parents about my special desires and the first negative response is yet to come. I am a DL and in my case there are absolutely no sexual feelings involved. I