LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girl Names: For those to Whom Being a Girl Matters

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I used to like Amanda, then Phoebe in Friends ruined that for me (A-man-duh) and given what I am it just doesn't work for me :P (Still think it's a cute name on others though)

For the last couple of years I've seen myself as a "Lina", but I can't say I'm set in stone about it.

However, I also melt when being called regular stuff like little girl, or young lady ^^

• 11 months later...

Not sure why, but I have always been drawn to girl names that start with A, and there are many of them. Being naturally protective of my online privacy, long ago I picked the name Amber because it is one of my favorites and came up with the last name of Starfield due to my interest in astronomy. So this has become my name across many online platforms and games. Other names I like that start with A: Alison, Alice, April, Alyssa, Angie, Amy, Ariel, Audrey, Aubrey, Anna, Ashley, Aliyah, Alicia ... and probably a dozen others I can’t think of at the moment.

• 8 months later...

My ex mommy named me Bella when I came out as trans.  Of course Bella means beautiful and heck yeahs I am keeping it. We may not be together but my name is the start of a wonderful and life saving journey 

• 1 year later...

Being transgender, my chosen name means a lot to me as I feel like it allows me to be the "authentic me" in life. When I was choosing a name, I first tried Ashlee, as you can see that's my username on here, but after 6 months or so of using it just didn't feel "right". I did sort of pick it as I had a crush on a girl in high school named Ashlee and I wanted to look as beautiful as her. So after a lot more going through names and deciding on a final chosen name, it came down to 2, Sophie and Hailey. I think I sort of went with Sophie as its more uncommon and I didn't have any Sophie in my life or in media that I "looked up to", so I felt like it was a "clean slate" to make "Sophie" be whoever she wanted to be. Though now that I've found who the "authentic me" is, I'm starting to feel like I may like using Hailey more, but I've now been using it for 2 years and so most people know me as Sophie, so not sure if I will ask people to start calling me something else again. I haven't legally changed it yet, so maybe I make Hailey my middle name?

At some point it does just seem like a name "becomes" your name, so I kind of feel like even though I do like Hailey, Sophie is now just "me". I really don't even think about it anymore when people say Sophie or I tell food service my name. I do have to remind myself to not look around anymore when I hear my dead name, no they are absolutely not calling me when some random person in a food place says my old name as at this point I'm just another cis woman to people, who knew 2.5 years on HRT and I'd be living a stealth life as a trans woman.