LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girl Names: For those to Whom Being a Girl Matters

This is for LG's for whom being a girl is not an imposition or demeaning. What does your name mean to you as a girl and how long has it been your name?

Ever since I was 5, the name Christine did things to me inside and when I became explicitly LG, that became my name. Being of French-Canadian extraction, "Daryleanne" is a perfect middle name

For me, my first name means rather a lot because it was that of the Head Girl at my last school that was a boarding school, who took me very much under her wings helping me with many issues at the time.

Chan as a middle name goes is more a Japanese term of affection for a younger person typically a girl and also cute. I feel it's most fitting.

I was asked yesterday what my little girl name is, but I don't know yet. I tend to refer to myself as Sparky, but it's not 'my little name'. I'm struggling to name myself :(

One will come for you I'm sure.

• 10 months later...

Hello! I am Karen Renee. My mother gave me this name when I was 10. This was the time I had discovered pretty little girl dresses and petticoats. Mom let me dress as a LG when every dad was away working out of town. She told me this would have been my name had I been born an actual girl.

When I was little (really little, that is,) I called myself "Ann" because it was a plain, feminine name. Originally I chose the name "Baby June" for this site because I'm a Broadway musical fan and have seen "Gypsy" a couple of times. In the show, Baby June had some great outfits. The I discovered "Baby Einsteins" and noticed how much June Einstein actually looks like me...so I swiped the picture and changed my persona but not my name. Hmmm...oddly enough, I never made myself a June Einstein dress, though.

Mina is the name of a character I wrote for a story I wrote back in high school. I thought it was cute and tried it out online and it stuck for me. Finding that name was the first step in me finding the toddler girl that lived inside of me and bringing her out. My little persona is incomplete without that name.

• 2 weeks later...

I've bounced around a bit in terms of finding a name that suits me. I really liked Zoe or Zoey for a while. The protag of the first transgender comic I read chose that name and it was the name of my character in Left 4 Dead so it fit. Dany (short not for Danielle but Daenerys) also had a run, as did Tali because I've gone on record, and been slammed, for saying Mass Effect is better than Star Wars and I loved Tali.

Well, you could have really gone for it all with JenAnneTonic

I do not buy into the gender malfunction thing. It is just me being me and perfectly natural. As a long-time LG once put it "Sex is physical, gender is between the ears"

• Like 1

Well, you could have really gone for it all with JenAnneTonic

I do not buy into the gender malfunction thing. It is just me being me and perfectly natural. As a long-time LG once put it "Sex is physical, gender is between the ears"

Oh thats so perfect. I'll have to take that change into consideration. Maybe it sounds like I'm coming at this from a malfunction sense, I think I'm having a hard time expressing this part of myself, seeing as I have only so recently opened up about it. Gender is weird, it's fluid and it changes. I guess what I mean't was to cope, I used to have to partition my femme self off. She was a seperate person living inside me with her own personality. At the same time, I had to build a partiton for my public face that became another different person. But as I grew more and more comfortable sharing my body with her, I stopped partitioning her. We just sort of fused I guess. She was no longer this seperate shameful part of me, she was me. I look at Jen as a synthesis of both sides of myself. Today, she's just me, she just uses a different pronoun when I let her in the driver seat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got plenty of names to go around ... Rebecca Lucy Abigail B_____ ... and Abi (short for Abigail) just feels right when I'm being little.

Oh thats so perfect. I'll have to take that change into consideration. Maybe it sounds like I'm coming at this from a malfunction sense, I think I'm having a hard time expressing this part of myself, seeing as I have only so recently opened up about it. Gender is weird, it's fluid and it changes. I guess what I mean't was to cope, I used to have to partition my femme self off. She was a seperate person living inside me with her own personality. At the same time, I had to build a partiton for my public face that became another different person. But as I grew more and more comfortable sharing my body with her, I stopped partitioning her. We just sort of fused I guess. She was no longer this seperate shameful part of me, she was me. I look at Jen as a synthesis of both sides of myself. Today, she's just me, she just uses a different pronoun when I let her in the driver seat.

That's a great explination of it comes to some. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Gracie is the name I prefer to use- I was stumbly and clumsy when I was biologically young (autism spectrum, tactile issues); I fell down constantly, tripped....I couldn't ride a bike or swim until I was nearly 12. I remember my father picking me up and always telling me that "someday I would be as graceful as a swan".....I'm not sure I ever got that graceful...but the name Gracie makes me feel special, and graceful, and warm. So that's my little girl name.

Gracie is the name I prefer to use- I was stumbly and clumsy when I was biologically young (autism spectrum, tactile issues); I fell down constantly, tripped....I couldn't ride a bike or swim until I was nearly 12. I remember my father picking me up and always telling me that "someday I would be as graceful as a swan".....I'm not sure I ever got that graceful...but the name Gracie makes me feel special, and graceful, and warm. So that's my little girl namThat

That's a really cute ending, it sounds like you had a great daddy!