LL Medico Diapers and More

Recently Cocmo has ceasced production. Two of the most important things that they made were pull-on and snap-on plastic panties. Comco was an icon of the ABDL/incontinence world for some 28 or 9 years so their disappearance created a void. LL Medico has sought to fill in this void with a replacement for both pull-on and snap on panties from a company called Gary which I was asked to review and did, since I am very familiar with Comco and wanteed a readily available similar product on the market

These are my reviews of the product itself, a plastic panty made of 7 Mil vinyl

PULL ON PANTIES and SNAP ON PANTIES

One of the advantages of these panties is a generous size overlap so that a person with a 36" waist could use anything from a small to 5X Large, depending on the specific needs at any given time. a trait not found in Comco nor many other high-quality plastic panties

Now that you have learned about the products themeselves. What about the LL Medico website and online shopping process? I bought a couple of panties for my dolls (wish they carried 5X Small) to test the process

The main product page is well-laid out with pictures and links to the specific product page where you do the actual purchase. the size chart is very detailed which allows you to inform yourslf very will with measurements for waist, leg, side seam length and crotch width

Payment is straightforward by credit/debit card or PayPal and gave me no trouble at all

The account section is also well done with access to your personal information, vouchers, purchase history and your favorite products

There are also contact information, live chat and real-world reviews. They look for customer feedback and listen and help

An excellent shopping experience and quick delivery

Rating: 9 to 10. The more you use it the better it does for you

willnotwill    436

LLMEDICO has been an AB/DL-aware supplier for a long time.   Looks like they took their website up a notch since the last time I visited it. 

Thanks for the very nice review Christine! We really appreciate it!! We are very happy to know you've found a suitable replacement for the beloved Comco plastic pants.

Also, I know we don't have a lot of the AB/DL products Gary manufactures on our website now (we're working on it) but if anyone would like to order anything off of Gary's specialty catalog found in the link below, just shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'll get back to you with a price. There will be about a 4 week wait since these are special made.

http://www.garymanufacturing.com/sites/default/files/IncontinentNoveltyCatalog2010.pdf

We look forward to seeing all of you visit our store!

Have a wonderful weekend!  :)

Alex

If the ALG's saw what was in that catalog, you'd have to carry many of those items standard. This site has over 20,000 members and FetLife is about as large

I have one problem: the full-circle skirt is no longer than 19", which, with one of the tops, makes a scrumptious 2-piece set; 3 with matching pany, but if it got to about 26" it could be the basis of a traditional babydoll like most of mine

annee    92

I have been happy dealing with them. I have never been disappointed buying on the website.

I'd like to know if that can get the 5x small that Gary makes, for two of my dollies, one pink and one blue

Dee    0

I would like to say what a great company LLMedico is.  

Customer service is what they are all about.  

ComfiDry are the best diapers out there.

They go way above and beyond and are the go to source for all your needs.

Dee

Thanks for the review Dee! Glad you were happy with your purchase!

Dee picked up his order from our office/warehouse outside of Philadelphia. We welcome anyone to pick up their orders for full discretion. We are completely AB/DL friendly!

vvp39    28

I've bought two orders of plastic pants there, and am happy with the product and the service.

On 5/14/2016 at 9:39 AM, vvp39 said:

I've bought two orders of plastic pants there, and am happy with the product and the service.

Glad to hear vvp39 and thank you for your business!

-Alex

• Like 1

dondd    12

Wearing my first diaper from my first ever order from LLMedico.  I've got to say that I am impressed with their level of professionalism.  I placed my order on line.  From them I received an update via email at every step of the process including a thank you for the order and a confirmation of delivery after the fact. 

Packaging was discrete and even included a hand-written thank you note.

I see myself ordering here again!

Cute_Kitten    313
On 6/5/2016 at 9:30 PM, dondd said:

Wearing my first diaper from my first ever order from LLMedico.  I've got to say that I am impressed with their level of professionalism.  I placed my order on line.  From them I received an update via email at every step of the process including a thank you for the order and a confirmation of delivery after the fact. 

I ordered from them recently (a few weeks ago), and this was my experience as well.  Fabulous service and I particularly liked the email updates at every step of the process.  I just ordered my first pair of plastic pants from them, so we'll see how things go this time around. (Though I'm expecting the same as my first experience).  I already got my order confirmation email (step 1 of the process).  I'll post again with an update when I get the pants and let everyone know how it goes. :) 

dondd    12

Let us know some details about the plastic pants.  Considering some for myself with my next order.  I don't doubt LL Medico will handle the order well.  More looking for recommendations on brands/types they carry.  

Thanks!

Look at the Review link in my sig. I was the one who did the research in the hunt for a replacement for Comco and began the campaign to list side-seam length as a general measurement statistic. The reveiws cover extensively both functional and esthetic attributes and the main page discusses how to evaluate. cute_kitten can put her summary in that thread as can anyone or start a new thried but that would best be done with a new product, to which I can then link

Cute_Kitten    313

Update- Got an email saying my order shipped today. Very fast (I placed the order yesterday afternoon). :) I paid via paypal.  Along with that email notification, I got a seperate email, "Plastic Pants 101".  I haven't read it yet, but I'm assuming it was sent since it's the first time I ordered plastic pants from them.   I find that a nice touch, an introduction for people new to the type of product.  

As for reviewing the plastic pants- when they come in I'll be happy to give my opinion on them once I get to try them out, but I'm pretty much a newb with them.  I won't be able to make any comparisons to other plastic pants, or comment on the varied materials they're made of.  Reviews would probably be better coming from people who have more experience and knowledge of the wide variety of plastic pants out there.  I don't mind saying what I think of the pants I ordered though.  That would be better in another thread, since this thread is a review thread of the LL Medico company and their service. :) 

I pretty much know all they have. so you just mention which ones since they have different materials and if you are satisfied with them.. if it is one of the 7-mil pair, you can just add to to my thread, if not then just start a thread with the title "L L Medico [what you got]" and go on from there. I can link it to my reviews page with your name like I did with a couple of others. In fact, I have a "template" that you can download and then all you do is fill in the data and make any comments if you want then copy/paste it to a New Topic with the title I mentioned. You can look at my reviews to see how I use the template. What you don't use of the template, you highlight and delete and it is no longer there, for example, if you do not want to comment you just delete "COMMENTS:" and it goes away. I designed it to be a kind of "fill in the blanks" format with the kind of information that 30 years of seeing what questions persons ask so you do not need to know all kinds of parameters or have to figure it out. In fact, it is easier to use than this explanation

I am in contact with L L Medico about making available a rubber panty in the Gary line. Since Gary does both PUL and plastic, they might as well complete the span of materials. I have suggested 13-16 gauge material; either glossy or with a visible patina like the 1950's children's. I would like to see if there is a market for that item and demonstrate it

On 6/5/2016 at 9:30 PM, dondd said:

On 8/15/2016 at 6:50 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I ordered from them recently (a few weeks ago), and this was my experience as well.  Fabulous service and I particularly liked the email updates at every step of the process.  I just ordered my first pair of plastic pants from them, so we'll see how things go this time around. (Though I'm expecting the same as my first experience).  I already got my order confirmation email (step 1 of the process).  I'll post again with an update when I get the pants and let everyone know how it goes. :) 

Thank you guys for the wonderful comments! We really appreciate hearing your feedback and Heather and I (it's just us 2 :) ) strive to give the best customer experience possible. Hope to see you all back shopping with us in the future!

Alex
Owner/Operator
LLMedico.com

dondd    12

Just placed my third order on Friday.  I continue to be happy with your service and the whole experience.  Thanks!

Spiderman    103

well if my bad luck of things breaking on me decides to end maybe I might get plastic pants from here as long as I don't buy cheap ones again that I am afraid to put on because they are so thin and they rip in four days or get ones that squeeze on my legs and causes red rings to appear on my legs.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

As good and as thick as any. See my reviews. Their Gary 7 mil is the official Comco replacement