LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recently Cocmo has ceasced production. Two of the most important things that they made were pull-on and snap-on plastic panties. Comco was an icon of the ABDL/incontinence world for some 28 or 9 years so their disappearance created a void. LL Medico has sought to fill in this void with a replacement for both pull-on and snap on panties from a company called Gary which I was asked to review and did, since I am very familiar with Comco and wanteed a readily available similar product on the market

These are my reviews of the product itself, a plastic panty made of 7 Mil vinyl

PULL ON PANTIES and SNAP ON PANTIES

One of the advantages of these panties is a generous size overlap so that a person with a 36" waist could use anything from a small to 5X Large, depending on the specific needs at any given time. a trait not found in Comco nor many other high-quality plastic panties

Now that you have learned about the products themeselves. What about the LL Medico website and online shopping process? I bought a couple of panties for my dolls (wish they carried 5X Small) to test the process

The main product page is well-laid out with pictures and links to the specific product page where you do the actual purchase. the size chart is very detailed which allows you to inform yourslf very will with measurements for waist, leg, side seam length and crotch width

Payment is straightforward by credit/debit card or PayPal and gave me no trouble at all

The account section is also well done with access to your personal information, vouchers, purchase history and your favorite products

There are also contact information, live chat and real-world reviews. They look for customer feedback and listen and help

An excellent shopping experience and quick delivery

Rating: 9 to 10. The more you use it the better it does for you

• Like 1

If the ALG's saw what was in that catalog, you'd have to carry many of those items standard. This site has over 20,000 members and FetLife is about as large

I have one problem: the full-circle skirt is no longer than 19", which, with one of the tops, makes a scrumptious 2-piece set; 3 with matching pany, but if it got to about 26" it could be the basis of a traditional babydoll like most of mine

• 8 months later...

I'd like to know if that can get the 5x small that Gary makes, for two of my dollies, one pink and one blue

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Look at the Review link in my sig. I was the one who did the research in the hunt for a replacement for Comco and began the campaign to list side-seam length as a general measurement statistic. The reveiws cover extensively both functional and esthetic attributes and the main page discusses how to evaluate. cute_kitten can put her summary in that thread as can anyone or start a new thried but that would best be done with a new product, to which I can then link

I pretty much know all they have. so you just mention which ones since they have different materials and if you are satisfied with them.. if it is one of the 7-mil pair, you can just add to to my thread, if not then just start a thread with the title "L L Medico [what you got]" and go on from there. I can link it to my reviews page with your name like I did with a couple of others. In fact, I have a "template" that you can download and then all you do is fill in the data and make any comments if you want then copy/paste it to a New Topic with the title I mentioned. You can look at my reviews to see how I use the template. What you don't use of the template, you highlight and delete and it is no longer there, for example, if you do not want to comment you just delete "COMMENTS:" and it goes away. I designed it to be a kind of "fill in the blanks" format with the kind of information that 30 years of seeing what questions persons ask so you do not need to know all kinds of parameters or have to figure it out. In fact, it is easier to use than this explanation

I am in contact with L L Medico about making available a rubber panty in the Gary line. Since Gary does both PUL and plastic, they might as well complete the span of materials. I have suggested 13-16 gauge material; either glossy or with a visible patina like the 1950's children's. I would like to see if there is a market for that item and demonstrate it

• 8 months later...

well if my bad luck of things breaking on me decides to end maybe I might get plastic pants from here as long as I don't buy cheap ones again that I am afraid to put on because they are so thin and they rip in four days or get ones that squeeze on my legs and causes red rings to appear on my legs.

• 3 months later...

As good and as thick as any. See my reviews. Their Gary 7 mil is the official Comco replacement

• 5 months later...
On 12/30/2017 at 8:22 PM, xander.williams said:

I love that they carry the full range of Abena products, from M0 to M4. Really helps to provide a good selection to be discrete when needed or when I won't be wearing long. No wasted capacity if I'm going to be wearing for a few hours: I just use one of the less absorbent diapers.

Thanks for the nice review Xander.

Alex
Owner/Operator
LLMedico.com

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if they are going to follow the Northshore lead with a special ABDL sub-section. I suggested that some time ago. I cannot do ABDL-oriented reviews on the normal site pages. Also they could featrue some of the more AB items like the dress or other things. and they could add new AB specific items

About the dress; the waist is too low for easy diaper changes  and the skirt should be about 5 inches longer to be a proper dress. A proper skirt should cover thick diapers and heavy panties completely. generally about halfway to the knee. Gary could also make a babydoll,which would be the dress with a waist just under the armpit or nipples and the skirt down to halfway above the knee. they could also make a full-circle skirt in several lengths for 18" to 26"  as RearZ does. the latter could be used as a sleeveless babydoll

Maybe thy could get the long full-coverage bibs like the ones from 20 years ago that were as long as a babydoll and had the traditional crumb try and often had a matching panty

Also, I lost my copy of the more exotic items catalog

• 2 months later...

Given what I do for a living, I can say the fact that LL Medico has an account here and responds to posts sets them apart from other retailers working with our community. It’s the kind of thing I encourage my clients, multibillion dollar organizations, to do, and which many do not. Even the ABDL media that also sponsors this site doesn’t, for the most part, actually interact with us.

One thing I would encourage LL Medico to begin carrying is onesies. For a lot of us, incontinent or otherwise, a onesie is a necessary piece of clothing for discrete public wear. There’s a proliferation of onesie companies out there now, most them playing to the ABDL community with patterns, but plain, white onesies that look like undershirts remain too expensive, often poorly fitted, and are too heavy for use as an undershirt except in cold weather.

Whomever comes out with a white onesie in dri-fit material will earn my permanent loyalty.

On 1/19/2018 at 6:00 AM, Little Christine said:

I wonder if they are going to follow the Northshore lead with a special ABDL sub-section. I suggested that some time ago. I cannot do ABDL-oriented reviews on the normal site pages. Also they could featrue some of the more AB items like the dress or other things. and they could add new AB specific items

No, no separate AB/DL section but we've always carried some AB/DL items.

We'll now be carrying the Crinklz diapers as well! You can pre-order them today (but they won't ship till end of April / beginning of May).

Crinklz: https://www.llmedico.com/product/389/crinklz-printed-adult-diapers-w-plastic-backing/

Also BetterDry: https://www.llmedico.com/product/388/betterdry-60x-adult-diapers-m10-l10/

On 4/1/2018 at 12:04 PM, xander.williams said:

Given what I do for a living, I can say the fact that LL Medico has an account here and responds to posts sets them apart from other retailers working with our community. It’s the kind of thing I encourage my clients, multibillion dollar organizations, to do, and which many do not. Even the ABDL media that also sponsors this site doesn’t, for the most part, actually interact with us.

One thing I would encourage LL Medico to begin carrying is onesies. For a lot of us, incontinent or otherwise, a onesie is a necessary piece of clothing for discrete public wear. There’s a proliferation of onesie companies out there now, most them playing to the ABDL community with patterns, but plain, white onesies that look like undershirts remain too expensive, often poorly fitted, and are too heavy for use as an undershirt except in cold weather.

Whomever comes out with a white onesie in dri-fit material will earn my permanent loyalty.

Thanks again Xander for the kind words! We'll look in to carrying onesies as well.