LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and stress

Well, according to OP topic it's because you feel much more secure with such a diaper than without and when you are stressed you need this feeling of being secured much more than usual. To be honest, I have noticed this tendency myself, that whenever I'm stressed I go crazy with diapers sometimes. I mean I'm wearing them 24/7 anyway, but I tend to replace them more often, even if they are pretty clean and not worn off I'll just wear a new one because I feel insecure. It's some kind of mental thing, I don't know why it happens, but I do it anyway because my brain has already been messed with few times too much and I just don't want to cast new problems.

3 minutes ago, John73 said:

Well, according to OP topic it's because you feel much more secure with such a diaper than without and when you are stressed you need this feeling of being secured much more than usual. To be honest, I have noticed this tendency myself, that whenever I'm stressed I go crazy with diapers sometimes. I mean I'm wearing them 24/7 anyway, but I tend to replace them more often, even if they are pretty clean and not worn off I'll just wear a new one because I feel insecure. It's some kind of mental thing, I don't know why it happens, but I do it anyway because my brain has already been messed with few times too much and I just don't want to cast new problems.

I know what you mean

I was saying I'm a smart ass

I'm sorry you feel bad. The best advice I can give is stop caring about what other people think about you. I've been wearing diapers recreationally since I was 18. If you need to wear them, even if they just make you feel better. You don't have to advertise it. You can get cloth style diapers that don't make a sound. It's up to you about what your level of need is. If your need to wear diapers outweighs some intimate social interaction then so be it. You get one life, live it the way that makes you happy.