LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and stress

• 2 weeks later...

i like to wear while i jog on lunch break, which means i'm doing 3 things i like at the exact same time! :-D it's a triple stress reliever!

• 3 years later...
36 minutes ago, Philosoraptor said:

I tend to want to wear only after the stress starts subsiding. During really stressful times diapers are often the last garment I want to wear, but once that stress starts to go away its like a week straight of diaper time.

I have high blood pressure because of stress that's why I don't wear diapers when I'm under so much stress

11 minutes ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

You are aware of their existence though...right? On that computer or cell phone you're using to talk to people on the internet about diapers I'm sure if you go to Google and type "doctors near me" there will be a physician willing to take your money to help you get better. Or you could look up foods that are good for lowering blood pressure and purchase those foods accordingly. Or I could mind my own business and leave you to your own devices.

You are aware that I don't wear diapers I have only been too the doctor with my family member but I have never been to the doctor by my self and I'm sorry plstkbakdnghtnday I feel down sometimes when things go wrong for me