LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and stress

I'm with you there. I definitely feel a stronger desire, need, urge to wear diapers when I'm stressed. Which I have been stressed a lot lately & I know I will continue to be for awhile due to circumstances out of my control, so I imagine I will be wearing frequently for awhile to come yet.

For myself, I tend to want more little time when I'm stressed. Sometimes diapers are a part of that, sometimes it's just snuggling up with cozy things and a movie, sometimes it's just a diaper, and occasionally it is everything, lol.

I wear disposables most of the time, so they're too commonplace to be calming. If I truly want to be relaxed, I might put on a cloth diaper during the day. Though my stuffed animals and pacifier accomplish that quite well already, as I've already said.

Well I agree with you on the whole stuffies and paci part Rachel Emily. I am more likely to go for those before I go to diaper up. But I notice if I am really wanting to diaper up, then my stress levels have reached beyond what just a paci or stuffies could resolve. :/ But I try to keep a decent balance. I'm no pro at that though.

Well violinist I have to agree with you and everyone else on here, diapers help lower stress for me as well. In fact this year while I was doing my taxes, I did them diapered, and I actually kind of enjoyed my time doing them.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had times where I was stressed at work, and therefore my desire for wearing a diaper increases. It calms me quite a bit and can escape from reality for some time

• 4 weeks later...

Diapers are the best relievers of stress for me too. My wife knows my dl and understands why I wear them when feeling stress. It brings us back to childhood when we had no stress and everything was kid friendly and not too adult.

Peeling in them is a free of everything feeling.

At least we don't turn to drugs or a lot of alcohol, yup diapers are my choice!!

I used to go through this and now I wear 24/7 so I wear them all the time now so it doesn't matter. I've noticed I feel happier in them.

Anyway, what do you peel while wearing?

oranges! :-D i don't need a dangerous sharp tool to peel oranges, and they make the whole room smell fresh!

• Like 1