LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In China

This is an odd question but...Can you buy diapers in China? What is the quality like? How easy are they to purchase (do they have drugstores there)?

I have heard of a newstory about Chinese wearing on trains due to inadequate bathroom facitilities however I know nothing else. I'm moving there later this summer and I was curious.

Thanks.

I'm sure its like any other place In the world with a significant human population. A certain percentage of the people will suffer from various ailments such as incontinence, bedwetting, and so on. There is also probably a healthy percentage of AB/DL folks there too.

You're moving to CHINA???? Wow, that sounds like quite the adventure.

Thats a silly Question Diamondback, obviously they took a poll and decided that they weren't over populated as once thought and had a opening. On a lighter note, you have to ask yourself why, when you have the internet, that has the world of knowledge at your fingertips, someone has to ask such a question to begin with...okay sorry...just teasing :huh: who would think to google "Adult Diapers China" ;)

Not sure Pip, know that you can get them there, and around asia, Thailand and such, but they do look nice, just not absorbant, good point though.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've done some research so here are the results. I can buy adult diapers in China at a Supermarket. The brand sold are Dr. P which are thin and not very absorbant. They do have a rose design on the front however cute designs are not of interest for me. Finding Abena, Depend, etc will be very difficult.

Not sure what I will do however I may take cloth pull-ups and plastic pants with me.

Decisions decisions...

Well now that most haven't answered the question, J/K... Dr. P. also known as the afor mentioned, are available not from just drug stores but also supermarkets. They are made by Quanrimei Shiye Cie (Shanghai). If your geography isn't that great it's China, Not Japan.

One would have to assume that your not a AB but a DL.. taken into account of the log in you use and say in your profile DL, that being said if your into Just Diapers, thats cool but doesn't really match what you want as a absorbant diaper cause you should care less, but I'm not the authority on DL's as most that say they are are really AB's to a extent without a Mommy. Not the rule but just the norm as I have seen through the years 20+ of being into the scene, not implying anything towards you my good man. A DL wouldn't care of the absorbancy mostly just that they had a diaper on for there "fetish" side of life.

I am a AB who is also Incontinent, therefor a absorbant Diaper is paramount. Okay I'm Done.. But just to let you know Dr. P. doesn't have a Rose design they have a cute Heart design. Which could help with the lady's of the world (Show's a softer side) which ever you wish to claim yourself.

Also The writing in Japan and China are extremly simular I read and speak Japanese but can ruffly make out Chinese to a extent. The Japanese written language is Kanji, the Chinese is Hanzi.. one is derived from the other. If your planning on moving there you should already have started learning their languages and Culture trust me they will treat you with a great respect for the attempt to do so.

If you Feel BBoy I was trying to be a smartButt and others on this thread, I wasn't and I don't have much years on you Sir. But I have been there, I lived there for two years some 20 years ago and have visited many times since. I just am going through some serious medical problems, and don't know how much longer I have upon this great Earth, hopefully God Allows Diapers :) I just needed to vent.. I appoligize in advance..

But please tell us why you moving there, would assume a Job of sorts but it's not a bad place to live anyway. They also have many brand of Diapers for "us" Dr. P. is actually better than Depends for comfort and fit.

hope I didn't offend, Just inform.. if I did I again appoligize.. Have a great trip... don't drink anything with Opium in it, be informed what does, or you'll find yourself in some strange situations.. Your friend Timmy

• 7 months later...

Yeah you can buy them in the supermarket in China, they're alot more readily available than in England. Dr P ones are quite common, I had some, although they weren't the one's with the hearts on. I'm sure you can get them though I saw packets like them

So what is the most popular diaper? Next time I go I will pick some up. My girlfriend said they were difficult to find where she was at. If you can point me towards how to find Dr. P that would be greatly appreciated!

Drew

I have no idea which is the most popular one, but I was in the south (Zhongshan to be precise) and my gf just nipped into a local supermarket to get some and came out with those, they were a dark blue package, with Dr. P written across it, I think the P was red but don't hold me to it!! the one's I think are the heart ones are in a white package, I never saw them close up, but there was a heart on the front haha so I assume that they're the infamous ones!

Where abouts is your gf? I might be moving to China too in the future, depending on jobs and things!

Dr P is available in caraffore as well as the some "jingkelong" supermarkets. There is also "elderjoy" and a few other brands around as well. Basically the easiest way to find these is to poke your head into any major supermarket or grocery store... Some larger Chinese pharnacies have them as well. And if you go to the Japanese deparment store chain (ikoyako - something or another) they sometimes have Japanese brands as well....

Not sure if these are Chinese or not (I won't pretend I know the difference)!

Crinklebutt Photo Board

Here is one of them....

24673408_tp.jpg

And YES.....DLs want absorbant diapers just like anyone else does!

The Carrefoure near my place recently stopped selling Dr.P and other adult diapers. About the same time the local CenturyMart also stopped selling adult diapers. I just hope this isn't a trend across the city...

• 1 month later...
Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Hiya,

I'm off to China in a few weeks and although as an AB i don't intend to be wearing for my holiday (we are visiting family). I do sometimes have a medical need for them (only when i get ill, my luck it will happen there)

The thing is, i've heard that its not to hard to get them out there, but has anyone got any suggestions on what i might get if i need to, and prices too just so i'm prepared. I don't really wanna take any out with me, as i'm hoping i wont need them.

Incase it matters we are going to Shanghai, and maybe spending a few days in other places (bejing (sp) is a possible for a weekend) gonna be there about 3 weeks.

Can't wait but i'm nervous!

huggles

Lucy

Take a few pairs of plastic pants, the snappy kind are easyer to clean, and dry, I rinse my pants in the tub and shake them dry and then lay them flat on a towel and roll the towel, unroll and turn them over and do it again. they are almost dry except for the some of the elastic, which dries quickly.

I am on the slim side and I use bath towels as a cloth diaper, and somehand towels as a stuffer, they work very well, actully better than a disposeable, they hold more wettings, after you have them soaked, rinse them in the bath tub and toss them with the other hotel towels, if your staying at a hotel...that is.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this link to another thread started some time ago by BBoy will help you. But I do know he's still around these parts as he was here and posting earlier today. Here's the link to his topic -

Diapers in China

I've only ever been to Hong Kong Island and Kowloon but I would love to go back and explore the mainland. I hope you have a brilliant time!

D :) lly

Hey there. I'm in Beijing. You can find adult diapers fairly easily however you will need to visit a larger supermarket. In Beijing most of the larger Carrefoure and Jinklong supermarkets carry Dr. P diapers. They are the best however if you are a heavy wetter all chinese diapers are not great. I find that Dr. P which seem to be the best and will handle two wettings. However they don't have an elastic waist so they only really work well standing up.

Hope this helps. Enjoy Shanghai, the Bund is a really amazing area of the city.

B.