LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Match

I Cancelled my account as I just wanted to see for myself as well. I however had two mommies that were in my hometown. And corresponded with them now and then. It didn't take long to figure out that they were indeed real people and they did in fact live in the capitol city. Just not my cup of tea, and was pointed out they sensor your PM's to other members. I would have to say not worth it. Now I could have met with these "Mommies" had we so choose to do so, as stating a place and time was not censored. SO the choice is yours. Seems to be a legit site, does have spammers, but has it's limitations as well.

• 1 month later...

complete scam. joined for free and had plenty of "mommies" try to contact me until I paid for a one month membership then they completely disappeared, until my membership was over then it went back to getting two mommies contacting me a month. The biggest surprise was when my cc information was used to purchase over 800 from walmart.com. thankfully I belong to a bank that notifies me of suspicious charges. Now for those of you who would defend the admins of abdl match I had just got the card two days before and was the first time using it, then I didn't use the card again online for two weeks instead

It's a sad commentary on your fellow man. There is always going to be someone out there thinking up innovative ways to separate you from your money!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I thought I'd give it a try. Five people messaged me. Only one was local. I can't believe you have to pay to read messages. That's the dumbest thing. I could understand having to pay to send messages. Then I noticed that my e-mail was blocked in the replies I sent. I even tried adding it to my profile. I modified it to the point that it was understandable but wouldn't bet *******'d out. It was there for a while. Now it is gone. They go through and edit profiles from the looks of it. What a scam.

• 2 weeks later...

also this is all only anecdotal evidence essentially hearsay, cant make such a decision based on that alone.

What exactly do you mean by this? There is no here say about servers needing money to be maintained and operational for everyone else. If everyone else doesn't want to pay then advertisements are necessary.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I know this thread is old at this point but thought I'd add to it. 

I recently signed up for a paid membership to abdlmatch in hopes of finding a little icould be daddy for. A few days later my bank called to ask if i tried spending $600 at an electronics store halfway across the country. Coincidence? Maybe.