LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinkle/Noise

Wasn't sure what subforum to put this in, so I hope I got this right.

One of my favorite things when wearing diapers at home is to hear the noisy crinkles with movement. I was just wondering what diapers you believe to be the loudest of all the diapers.

I wear Euron form briefs which are plastic backed before I could wear jeans over molicares and no-one could hear a thing but my mum commented the other day that I had that 'nappy sound' when I walked around

• Like 1

Theyre not a diaper, but the polyurethane plastic pants i bought from fetware are the loudest things in the world. Its the noise of having a lightweight tarp in your pants, yet theyre soft, supple, and incredibly durable. Ive had my pair for five years now and theyve survived everything-machine washing, the dryer, neglect; I mostly wash them in the shower but still, Ive even purchased plastic pants that said they were washer/dryer safe only to have them fall apart. Not these though! Only down side is theyre LOUD, which if thats what you want then these are for you. Even under a onesie and footed pajamas they still will fill a room with loud crinkles. Have fun!

• Like 1

Second the PEVA pants from baby-pants.com (SUPER loud) and the polyurethane pants from fetware.com (NOT the PUL pants). PEVA pants sound (and feel a bit) like paper crossed with a plastic grocery bag. The polyurethane pants feel like a cross between vinyl and latex, and are super crinkly.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Like we do not have enough exhibitionists already

No, it is aimed at the person who gave a "blow by blow" description of what happenes when he goes about in the noisemakers and because he does it to get a reaction. If you do the same then it applies to you as well

• 1 year later...

Any depends made before 1996 is by far the noisiest disposable adult diaper made its not even close been wearing since 1970's .old school attends with the blue tapes are very nice but as soon AS your body heat hits them they become very quiet.